Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hardly posts anything now apart from loads of money making swipe ups to line her pockets. She’s changed! Her insta is crap!

Reactions: 18
She hardly posts anything now apart from loads of money making swipe ups to line her pockets. She’s changed! Her insta is crap!
She has nothing interesting to say anymore. Bet she's desperate to start posting Christmas crap

Reactions: 16
I wonder if it’s a relatives bday maybe her granddaughter, and she’s having a party, we all know she’s not allowed to talk about her 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does anyone know when she was born, she’s so secretive just to get her sheep to message her!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if it’s a relatives bday maybe her granddaughter, and she’s having a party, we all know she’s not allowed to talk about her 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does anyone know when she was born, she’s so secretive just to get her sheep to message her!
No Eliza was born in October so its not that....shes just being all mysterious for the gram and her sheep

Reactions: 5
Piss
20th September, had the awful task of scrolling through her tit show of a page to find out! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t waste anytime scrolling or wondering what’s she doing, embrace the car crash free time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whatever it is she can't share it, unless she is doing it on purpose. Which tbh all the insta huns do this every now and again just to keep people interested. Like ooooh what has Becky been upto

I'm happy she isn't on her stories being an idiot. I hope she is enjoying whatever it is she is doing without the gram. Yes I know that's too much of a nice comment make about her (I'm a nice person) but spending all the time on the gram it's no good for anybody mentally to be on it ALL the time especially living for it!

Eliza was born 20th September, Beggys birthday is the 21st.

A whole day with no swipe ups? How will she cope 🙄
I bet she still comes on at some point today, she can't help herself.

Reactions: 12
I caught your kiss Beggy 😘🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hmmm she isn't buzzing or manically posting smiley clips and her voice always goes up a notch at the end of every sentence when she's off to do something exciting aka shopping. Whatever today entails, she isn't happy about it.

Did anyone else notice she put shops before houses when she was talking about the flooding. No concern for peoples homes just her precious shopping 🙃

Reactions: 21
I reckon Joeson’s bet her a boob job she can’t keep off her phone for a whole day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon she’s got herself a new job and she’s had to work. No way would she come on & say she’s having the day off her phone if it wasn’t something exciting/important (in her life anyway) as she literally tells Instagram EVERYTHING!

She posts a load of crap. Makes me laugh she asks what people want to see, they make suggestions and then she forgets to post it!

I’m making the most of a non crap day

Must say I haven't missed her at all. She's up to something. Time will tell.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else watched the soul candles stories today? I never usually watch them (or follow) but nikki from westhome is there, I wonder if beggy is there as well 🤔either way that Gemma who runs soul candles is just as bad as beggy with the hair touching, omg I wanted to punch my phone screen 🙄😑

Edited to add - nikki took loads of freebies, not one of beggs scents 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.