Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel Sad story incoming any minute or just a typed out Good Morning message! Yesterday wasn’t something she was looking forward to otherwise we’d of had a million stories about it. If she does come on she’ll be shady!

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely being very secretive!! Something fishy is going on. I reckon she’s seeing someone about trying to get her account more ‘professional’ (🤭 impossible I know!) or deals for swipe ups etc because she’s now unemployed

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Gemma & Nikki slag Beggy off behind her back, they must do...Surely!
I'd love to be a fly on the wall with those two.

P.S Soul Candles are shite, pass it on
They are tit!!!

Maybe her teef fell out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She probably had her age spots done, went shopping, made coleslaw, read tattle then went to bed at 530pm 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a absolute twit. She’ll be sat on her phone now desperately waiting to fill her followers with bullshit stories 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
10:21am and NOT ONE SINGLE STORY! 👀

I reckon she's in hospital having full body lipo and a facelift.... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s been found out where all the money has come from & she’s spent the day/night with the police!

• Haha
She was dying to say more when she said "nothing to report". 🙄 I couldn't care less what she does, but I'm a nosey bugger 😂 and reckon things have/are going down.... 🕵🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Numerous stories to basically say ‘yeah nothing to report, I’m going to do housework’ duck me dead 💀 She is a weapon.. with her fake friends 😂

• Haha
God she is such a mess isn't she?

Screeching into your phone... Where ya all been?!

duck off you illiterate twit, stop trying to act like you have any part of your life you won't sell to the gram.

Imaginary birthday wishes and imaginary friends round... Ummm so yehhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t forget guys! Becky20 gets you 20 per cent off those cheap crappy tops that she wears 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Completely hyper today! Probably re-mortgaged the house yesterday to continue the spend-it-for-the-gram lifestyle. Definitely on a high and only a matter of time until something gives it away as to why. Can't keep anything private for long that one. Watch this space!

She’s such a knob jockey!
And she still hasn’t realised that if she taps the screen on that filter she will get rid of the black specs lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.