Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHO had 25th June in the 'when the hag starts the Christmas countdown' sweepstake :p

she's bang out of content after a hot run of car crashes these past couple of weeks, time to start obsessing on this year's xmas FEEM!

Reactions: 10
Oh ffs 🤦‍♀️ . That’s just so desperate going on about Christmas in June just because it’s raining . She’s desperate for content which she hasn’t got so resorts to that . Just shows you don’t it she’s nothing in her life just shopping and trying to line her pocket with swipe ups . She’s one sad old wrinkly bag .

Reactions: 14
From the age of 12/13 I was looking after my mum, was just me and her and she was ill. I would make her breakfast wash up get my self ready make her a flask for the day and leave a packed lunch. Come home from school do our washing cooking cleaning. And that was 7 days a week every single day. Until the day she passed. Both my kids have grown up independent, leaving home for uni, they both are married with children of their own. I can’t get my head round a 21 year old doing jack tit for her self………… God help the man who ends up with her, and shame on you beggy for allowing her to not grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Omg wind your neck in beggy, Christmas crap in June, at her age you’d think she wouldn’t wish her life away so much 🤡🤡🤭🤭

Reactions: 11
Christmas = shopping = content! That’s why she drags it out over 6months. All this from the woman who didn’t ever bother making an xmas dinner last year....it’s not even for her grandkid. Just a sad old lady desperate for attention and swipe ups!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OK there are 26 weeks until Christmas, hands up who’s desperate to get their hands on Penguins latest offering ‘Swipe Up For Christmas’ by Beggy Evans. Full instructions how to blag a new tree, make life sized models of family members with cable ties plus a £50 voucher to whiten your teeth after you’ve scoffed all the unwanted sweet trees and boxes. Available at Poundland.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg wind your neck in beggy, Christmas crap in June, at her age you’d think she wouldn’t wish her life away so much 🤡🤡🤭🤭
Boring life with her teef and tat... Can you blame her? 😂

I’m 33 and still love nuggets and chips 😂
When my mom cooked nuggets, chips and beans for me when I was kid, I was absolutely living my best life... I have it sometimes still, maybe once a year... Basic but beautiful!

Reactions: 5
WHO had 25th June in the 'when the hag starts the Christmas countdown' sweepstake :p

she's bang out of content after a hot run of car crashes these past couple of weeks, time to start obsessing on this year's xmas FEEM!
Me 🙋‍♀️ she's so predictable it's easy to guess her next move

Reactions: 4
How will her self decided ‘blackout day’ effect the ‘mental elf’ of the followers that live for her daily stories? (The reason she gave for scrapping blackout Friday after declaring she was doing it) 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s been in work once is it this week? No work today, just a mysterious I’m off my phone today. Maybe she’s off down to sign on. Gives us a break from her pointless dribble.

Why doesn’t she just quit Insta? Her account has gone to pot and she’s clearly lost her mojo.

Sharing Mrs Miller on her stories dancing to that tit Friday song, why do any of them tag her in that song? Clearly just to get on her stories to grow their account. They’re all the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s acting very strange today, usually she can’t wait to tell us every tiny detail of the day ahead 🤔

Reactions: 10
So the pantomime horse is having a day off today . In other words Jaysuns off all day with no bike ride out as he’ll be watching the footie and he’s told her she’s not allowed on her phone .
She’s got no friends so she won’t be in their garden as it’s severe floods in Felixstowe . What a lunatic severe floods after a downpour .
I bet you she won’t be able to resist popping on as her followers might report her a missing person 🙌😂

Reactions: 9
She’s not right this woman! All mysterious off her phone day. She’s loosing it. It was rain ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Just want to drop a message to beggy (hi beggy) I wanted to say Thank You for giving us a day off, I’m actually delighted you won’t be posting your massive mouth/teeth all day I’m sure your 110k “friends” will survive without 20 swipe ups and you shouting into your phone about your 607 deliveries today. Ps maybe it’s time to put that phone away full time 😊. Have a great day buying more shite you don’t need 😊

Reactions: 19
So the pantomime horse is having a day off today . In other words Jaysuns off all day with no bike ride out as he’ll be watching the footie and he’s told her she’s not allowed on her phone .
She’s got no friends so she won’t be in their garden as it’s severe floods in Felixstowe . What a lunatic severe floods after a downpour .
I bet you she won’t be able to resist popping on as her followers might report her a missing person 🙌😂
We have actually had terrible flooding here in Felixstowe, wouldn’t say severe but unfortunately there has been damage to homes & businesses , despite it only being a short but very fast downpour it happens in the same areas often as the drainage system is so old & rubbish. Of course old smeggy isn’t affected & has no community spirit so isn’t one to come out & help like most of the town do when something like this happens.
Selfish ignorant old rot bag.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She doesn't sound happy about being off her phone all day, maybe she's got a new job and has to work all day, usually she's like a dog on heat when she's off out on a jolly.

The kissing at the end nearly made me vom🤢 who the hell does she think she is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.