Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any fully grown adults on here actually get home from work and think hmmm I think ill have chicken nuggets and chips tonight?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No way she’s still not a job. Wonder why it’s a secret?

Brookieblessher s up and about then! Can do stupid ‘I love me ‘ selfies but can’t sort her insurance out!! Grow up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You would think as a Mum that she wouldn't tell the world that her adult daughter is incapable of sorting her own car insurance out !!!

Reactions: 16
Simple sit her down and show her how to do it .got to learn sometime. Beggy ffs teach her stop doing things for her . Stop 🛑 she is an adult .

Reactions: 17
Any fully grown adults on here actually get home from work and think hmmm I think ill have chicken nuggets and chips tonight?!
We don't have chicken nuggets in the house I'm not against them we just don't eat them anymore , the kids grew out of wanting them! 😄 saying that I bought some of those potato faces the other week , I was feeling nostalgic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is she killing an iPhone 12 phone battery by mid afternoon? Scary thought that she is on it every waking second of the day (which let’s be real is around 8 or 9 hours for the hag) o_O

Ha sorting out Brooke's car insurance
duck off, you pathetic pair of melts.
This girl needs to learn to do things for herself, she's nearly 21 years old, she isn't a child!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We don't have chicken nuggets in the house I'm not against them we just don't eat them anymore , the kids grew out of wanting them! 😄 saying that I bought some of those potato faces the other week , I was feeling nostalgic 🤣
I bought the McCain potato smiley faces a few weeks ago - loved them as a kid! 😋😂

Reactions: 3
Do we know where she’s going/what she’s doing tomorrow, she said she won’t be on at all apart from in the morning to say good morning lol has she told us already, have I missed it 👍🤣

Reactions: 7
What's with all the deep quotes on your stories at the moment Beggy?

Her daughter thinks she’s molly mae it’s so funny 😆
She really does....shes a Love Island wannabe...thing is she has no personality

Reactions: 12
Going to bed because it's raining 🙄 She's lived in the UK for 62 42 years this isn't a new phenomenon!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dummys out, I'm off to bed.
Grow up you sad sack of tit, the world doesn't stop turning because it's bleeping raining.

I bet she is having 'company' tomorrow aka her son 🥴

Reactions: 21
She's definitely taken a leaf out of Lynsey QVC's book cause it's been nothing but swipe ups for the past few weeks.

You could really tell that she was irritated with having to sort Brooke's insurance out. It took so much brain power that she's off to bed, not because it's raining 🤣

• Haha
OMG we are all doomed it’s raining, she’s gone to bed and now the Christmas countdown🤦🏻‍♀️😡🤦🏻‍♀️😡🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.