Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So little princess has had tonsillitis since Monday and she is still in bed really . Ffs . Lazy just like mummy.

Reactions: 9
So little princess has had tonsillitis since Monday and she is still in bed really . Ffs . Lazy just like mummy.
How long before the gofundme page for Brooke's private tonsillectomy 😅 which will be used to fund Beggy's unemployment!

I was following this account and it’s how I found Becky as she mentioned she liked her blue kitchen and I went for a nose.
So I wonder who on earth she could be on about in this post today... ?🙊😂
Love this!!
No it's not normal!
There was a hashtag on insta a few months ago aimed at normalising homes as they are and not having the perfect insta home. It was so refreshing to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t get why the line down the middle of her front teeth is black ?? And they are so off set, it’s like she had 1 huge tooth in the center of her head lol. So much money for what ??? She should have left them straight without the bonding. And wow I didn’t realise just how crooked the bottom teeth still are.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes Beggy we know what day it is tomorrow. It’s Friday 25 th June. Day 5 of a 5 day working week . For us that work that is . 😂. Not day 5 of watching what beggy spends her money on tomorrow. 🥱

Reactions: 11
Anyone else feel that she really can’t be bothered with Instagram, only interested in the swipe ups? The way that she speaks into her phone is completely different to how she used to be. It’s almost like Instagram is a nuisance and she’s only interested in the money she makes

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder why she hasn’t mentioned it’s exactly 6 months until Christmas eve 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get why the line down the middle of her front teeth is black ?? And they are so off set, it’s like she had 1 huge tooth in the center of her head lol. So much money for what ??? She should have left them straight without the bonding. And wow I didn’t realise just how crooked the bottom teeth still are.
OMG, yes. Her top teeth aren't in line with her nose, they aren't central at all.

Wow money well spent.....NOT!

Reactions: 7
Which one is it she works at? There’s several on the pier.
I’ll try and do some investigative work.
It’s just The Pier Arcade, there’s only 1 arcade on The Pier all the others are further along the seafront.

Reactions: 3
If she’s off work until Tuesday why is she saying she’s having a glass of wine on a school night

OMG, yes. Her top teeth aren't in line with her nose, they aren't central at all.

Wow money well spent.....NOT!
Someone at work has had Invisalign and her teeth look off but rather than removing her teeth, they were filed down when they began to move into place so they would all fit in a row.

I'm expecting lots of dental problems over the coming years because peoples teeth are all narrow from being filed unevenly to make them fit

Or is that a proper orthodontic practice to do that? My child currently has braces and he will be moving onto the final stages I'm a few months where the teeth are ready to be moved into place following the bite being corrected but we've been told that teeth may need to be moved if there isn't enough space, not randomly whittled till they fit!

Reactions: 1
Someone at work has had Invisalign and her teeth look off but rather than removing her teeth, they were filed down when they began to move into place so they would all fit in a row.

I'm expecting lots of dental problems over the coming years because peoples teeth are all narrow from being filed unevenly to make them fit

Or is that a proper orthodontic practice to do that? My child currently has braces and he will be moving onto the final stages I'm a few months where the teeth are ready to be moved into place following the bite being corrected but we've been told that teeth may need to be moved if there isn't enough space, not randomly whittled till they fit!
My daughter had two teeth removed before they started her braces. Then bite correction was sorted first as she had a bad cross bite. Bottom train tracks and top retainer then moved to top train tracks with bands. They come off soon but it’s been two and a half years, I wouldn’t want my teeth filed down to make room.! A friend of mine had proper braces in her 40’s she’d always had problems but said she wanted them done correctly. She now has lovely straight teeth.
I think Invisalign is good if your teeth have slight straightening issues but for Becky and Miss greedy proper braces would’ve been better rather than the quicker fix

Reactions: 4

I’ve had Invisalign. A few of my teeth got filed, but it’s literally hardly anything that got filed. My teeth aren’t narrow at all.
Unless some women need loads filing off depending on their teeth? Beckys teeth were a lot worse than mine 🙈
I finished my Invisalign a year ago and they’re still as straight as they were when I finished, but I guess time will tell. I’m wearing my retainer for bed for life though.

Reactions: 1
I had braces when I was a teenager. Train tracks. They were lovely and straight and on the whole they still are. But back then I had to wear a retainer at night for about 3/6 months after the braces came off and that was it. Now my bottom teeth are still straight but my front teeth have moved slightly. There’s a slight crossing of them and I’ve thought of Invisalign to fix them back to being straight. It sounds like it wouldn’t take long for just a slight overlap? Would have to see the cost though as I’m not a Mrs moneybags like Beggy

Her tits sit on her stomach, you can see how low down they are in this
This is also the most ill fitting bra I’ve ever seen. It’s all padded cup and you can see there’s duck all filling them.. Hands up I was the same.. wore a 36 DD for years until I got measured and was a 32E. Go get yourself measured Begs and get some nice new bras - there’s some content for you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.