Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, imagine her modelling the bras to show us

Reactions: 8
Oh my those cows udders . She’s like the character out of Little Britain Bubbles with them knee touchers . I bet she can tuck them in her canoe converse
Is she not getting bored with her Friday shite ? So it’s 6 months until Christmas . Only that selfish bitch could post that . Has it still not sunk into her bird brain yet that some families haven’t got a magic money tree growing in a scout hut like her and Jaysun have and we’ve been in another lockdown , She is seriously one self centred old bag .

Reactions: 17
I don't believe she's ever properly cried, except for maybe marrying Jaysun, knowing she'd be set for life, the grabbing, greedy selfish cow!

Reactions: 7
If she's always hated her teeth as she says, why didn't she just get braces as a teenager? Could have saved herself five grand.

Reactions: 8
Oh isn't she so kind doing a small business post so they can get some exposure...bravo Beggy

The cynic in me thinks she's looking for more to work with

Reactions: 12
Why do you need 2 air fryers?

Reactions: 10
I know we've all said it before but the level of spending, this last fortnight alone is off the scale. Where the fuck does all that money come from? It's just not possible your average working family could spend on that level. She needs investigating. It just doesn't add up. And for those saying she must be whacking it on a card, I don't buy that becoae sooner or later you'd reach your limit and this obscene amount of spending has been going on for years!! It's disgusting!

Reactions: 19
Does Beggys tits hang low
Do they wobble to and fro
Can she tie them in a knot
Can she tie them in a bow

Sorry tattlers I just can’t help it

Why do you need 2 air fryers?
I was just thinking that . All they eat is Guuuuussssstowww and coleslaw

Reactions: 20
No that wouldn’t take long at all and shouldn’t be loads. Mine was £3200 and the top level. I’m up north though so cheaper than beggys.

With Invisalign the advice is wear retainer every night for a year and then 3 nights a week for life but my dentist advised me to wear it every night for life so that’s what I’m doing lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.