Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Jason also said yesterday something like she didn’t need to worry when she mentioned wisdom teeth. Making out she isn’t wise 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you @They See Me Trolling... for looking after our threads again 🤗
Hahaha it is only because (and I have no idea why 🤣) the threads that have over run drive me insane haha. One of those stupid things that doesn’t actually matter that really irritates me.
‘Prepping’ aka cooking Jaysuns (who’s off work and staying home) dinner so she doesn’t have to do it when she gets in from work 😂😂

imagine if she had a marriage built on equality & mutual respect rather than her husband carrying her financially and expecting her to cook for him when he’s off. My hubby would be cooking for me for when I got in (we both work full time).

also, her grotty nails 👀

in fact my hubby would be up sorting me food to take to work.

Imagine cooking a curry at 8.30am 😂😂
I have never used gousto but isn’t the whole point of them that they only take about half an hour to cook? Why would you prep? 😂 (I haven’t watched her stories this morning)

Reactions: 7
Her last grid post has 346 followers and 8 comments. Out of 110,000 bots followers!

Reactions: 10
Been away for a while. Woweee. Lots to catch up on.

Does anyone else think her natural smile was better??

Reactions: 6
Are her teeth almost coming over her bottom lip when she talks or am I seeing things?.

I think if she had some filing done and the chips fixed it would have looked so much more natural

Reactions: 9
Imagine spending all that money on your face and still looking like tit even with a filter 🤡

Reactions: 13
Those eyelashes are AWFUL! Becky strikes me as someone with not much personality so it’s all about material things to fill the empty void. She never talks about anyone else it’s all me me me or what she’s buying next.

Followed her for well over a year and I couldn’t tell you any of her likes or passions apart from Michael Kors and plastic flip flops. It’s quite sad to watch.

honestly if I had her money I’d be funding myself onto a course to learn a new skill or take up a proper hobby.

Reactions: 15
Such a shame that I live too far away, I’d love to visit those amusements to see if she still worked there. She’s not talked about work really has she, always used to say it’s busy or quiet etc....Defo telling porkies🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 15
Such a shame that I live too far away, I’d love to visit those amusements to see if she still worked there. She’s not talked about work really has she, always used to say it’s busy or quiet etc....Defo telling porkies🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Give them a ring and ask for begs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this one no longer working??

how in gods name does this woman decorate once a month pay over 5k for teeth while working for minimum wage 😱

Reactions: 16
Absolute cheek of her & Brookie spending the amount of money they do on cosmetic procedures & then waiting for a free NHS op for her tonsils, if they can spend the amount they do on cosmetic procedures then why not pay private for the op so the poor little princess isn’t suffering! Skanks, the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.