Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute cheek of her & Brookie spending the amount of money they do on cosmetic procedures & then waiting for a free NHS op for her tonsils, if they can spend the amount they do on cosmetic procedures then why not pay private for the op so the poor little princess isn’t suffering! Skanks, the pair of them.
So true!!!

Reactions: 5
I was following this account and it’s how I found Becky as she mentioned she liked her blue kitchen and I went for a nose.
So I wonder who on earth she could be on about in this post today... ?🙊😂
I thought the same when I saw this post too.

Reactions: 3
Doubt it last week she only “ worked” 1 day. We used to get a full run done of her shift at the beginning of the week. She’s too dumb to keep up the pretence like she’s fooling anyone with the “ I’m home, changed for dinner now going to get sorted for bed “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂 unless I see a selfie in the booth it didn’t happen.

She doesn’t pay for school trips anymore.
This line is so old and yet every time it still cracks me up. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I was following this account and it’s how I found Becky as she mentioned she liked her blue kitchen and I went for a nose.
Who is this? don't think I follow them ...but she's right...you can only decorate your house so many times....I fill my page with my gardening, my houseplants, my dogs, my days out, my sewing, what books I'm reading, baking...it seems Becky has a very limited amount of content ....buying clothes and painting the same room three times a year. She doesn't even have any plants in the garden to photograph just fake plastic tat. Shes boring af.

Reactions: 13
I bet a pot of 2ps she’s been nowhere near work today . I bet she’s going cold turkey from not being able to screech into her phone and film her boring tit as it will give the game away . She’s been tucked up with the spoilt little diva all day mopping her brow and feeding her grapes .
People only follow her to take the piss now . She’s the biggest twit out on Instagram😂😂😂😂

Which one is it she works at? There’s several on the pier.
I’ll try and do some investigative work.
I reckon it’s the main Felixstowe Pier judging by the pics on Facebook of her on a gaming motorbike 😂

Reactions: 4
I can't get my head around someone buying something and then putting up an affiliate link to make money off it.
Where are these people's morals?
You bleeping wanted it, you chose it, you bloody well pay for it.
Sick of these greedy fuckers believing they have a god given right to exploit their followers!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
More clothes Really!! She's unreal how can she possibly wear it all silly cow loves wasting money 💰🤑

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I know who this is, I saw this post earlier. She’s absolutely right in what she says. My Instagram page doesn’t have tons and it certainly doesn’t have a theme, it’s just really varied. I can’t afford to decorate almost daily, or shop like Beggy, so I just post things I like.

Reactions: 3
Just because there is a sale on it doesn’t mean you have to buy more tit 🙄 greed and then f’ing swipe ups- REALLY???!!

Reactions: 16
No screenshots of what you’ve “bought” from The White Company eh Begs….no £1 socks on there hun 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What happened to the multiple pairs of wide leg trousers that she had to have in every colour, never seen her wear them yet and that crappy coloured lounge set will probably never see the light of day. She’s said herself she’s not keen on going out so much just now and she’s usually in bed by 7pm most nights unless the swingers are round, so what’s she buying all this stuff for 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
So she just had to get on the river island sale TODAY so were you at work or online shopping beggy make up your mind
Also why does she always wear a black bra under a white vest it annoys me as must as black tights with white shoes!

Reactions: 19
Oh mannnn I love that River Island blazer she's bought. I'll see myself out....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.