Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she only done one shift this week? πŸ€” No mention of anymore work days coming up...

Reactions: 10
I think she either doesn't work and lies when she says she is going. The constant tagging of businesses lately, I mean look at today, makes me think no job now. Mind you could be just because she is greedy

Or she has been warned to keep work off her Instagram so that's why she hardly mentions it

Reactions: 13
No wonder poor Dolly is slowing down, she has lived a sedentary lifestyle because you're too bleeping bone idle to take her further than the field.
My dog is 11 this year and still runs about like a puppy, but that's cos she is fit and healthy and has always had adventures & good exercise. They're like us, if you don't move very often you become stiff and slow down. Poor dog all she ever sees is her bed, the sofa and that boring as duck field.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Look at these………..
Fireplaces

They’re wood burners you fuckin dick weed

She’s been EXTRA annoying today

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a silly old bat . She’s creaming her pants over containers being converted into eateries . How many times did she mention waffle shop . Oh get with the times you absolute twit . I bet Felixstowe loves her community spirit . No donations to food bank . No donations to the charity shop . No donations of furniture . That’s not a community spirit that’s being a greedy grabby bleeping witch who takes takes takes . She should be ashamed of herself .
Instead of touting the streets for business get yourself a bleeping job you lazy arsed bint .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fffffuuuucccckkkkk Ooooooffffffffffff!!!!
She's just had a text off Dawn and she's going out for a coffee with a friend down beach street but she's gonna stay at home and do Jason's (kids) dinner...translated as I wasn't bleeping invited πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚what a total wet wipe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
She's just had a text off Dawn and she's going out for a coffee with a friend down beach street but she's gonna stay at home and do Jason's (kids) dinner...translated as I wasn't bleeping invited πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚what a total wet wipe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was just about to type that ......hahahaha deffo not invited, Jason could've done his own tea, hes a grown man, they only want you for your free food and drink you melt πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised they haven't got a wood burner.

Also that "cute" shop was bloody awful and right up the Prosecco Drinkers alley.

Reactions: 6
I was just about to type that ......hahahaha deffo not invited, Jason could've done his own tea, hes a grown man, they only want you for your free food and drink you melt πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
She's the cling on friend you tell you're going to the toilet but really you make a quick exit and leave but tell them you couldn't find them again! Not that I've done that my friends aren't complete dicks!

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised they haven't got a wood burner.

Also that "cute" shop was bloody awful and right up the Prosecco Drinkers alley.
I have a wood burner....it would be too much work and effort for someone like Beggy....thats why she hasn't got a hot tub...takes some effort to maintain

Reactions: 5
Of course she wasn't invited! Why would you be so vocal about that and make up a weird excuse!

If I said to my husband I've been text to go out for a coffee with whoever but I'm going to stay in and do your tea he would be like wtf 🀣 he would be like go for that coffee

Reactions: 12
They are shite, I got the relax Reed defuser when they first came out ( don’t judge I have me needed my ways) 🀣🀣🀣 can’t even smell it was absolutely rubbish! I’ve had some wax melts off another company begga used to rave about and they was lovely but soul is shite!
I got some, honestly not just saying it but they were crap!!!!

Reactions: 7
She looks like a right twit walking the streets talking into her phone πŸ˜†. Imagine going in a shop, filming and documenting, especially since she's got nothing of relevance to say. Honestly I don't know how she can't see how ridiculous she looks and sounds and how she doesn't one bit feel like the kn*b she is πŸ˜† I've got major second hand embarrassment for her.

Oh god, I commented prematurely (watching stories now as I've just finished pretendy work πŸ˜‰), I actually can't get over her own sense of importance! Asking if the shop has insta, bet it was only to make them give her a BEGGY10 code.

It's actually quite sad as she clearly has no self awareness. I was thinking today about all the insta huns such as her and I work in a fairly large office and the thought of even someone from that office seeing my insta if I behaved and uploaded stuff like beggy does, I would be genuinely mortified. I just don't get how they all seem so unphased. Surely a friend or family member would have a word? Especially since none of her so called friends don't do it, Dawn for example.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.