Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frenchie

VIP Member
Absolute cheek of her & Brookie spending the amount of money they do on cosmetic procedures & then waiting for a free NHS op for her tonsils, if they can spend the amount they do on cosmetic procedures then why not pay private for the op so the poor little princess isn’t suffering! Skanks, the pair of them.
So true!!!

Reactions: 5

C7645

VIP Member
Bingo to me for the free bbq food from TheCookSchool.
She goes and spends shit loads on alcohol so she could easily buy her own fucking food.
Things like this piss me the fuck off, so many out there are struggling to feed their families and this greedy bastard takes free food handouts.
It's fucking sickening!!!
You were right 😂😂😂😂 as soon as I saw the story just I thought ‘oooooh tattlers called it’ 😂😂😂

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
Wonder what shift she is doing at work? Is it usually 11 - 6 isn’t it? Let’s see this works out.

pugqueen

Chatty Member
I wonder if it’s a relatives bday maybe her granddaughter, and she’s having a party, we all know she’s not allowed to talk about her 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does anyone know when she was born, she’s so secretive just to get her sheep to message her!
No Eliza was born in October so its not that....shes just being all mysterious for the gram and her sheep

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Blimey where’s the running commentary on the England game tonight ? Oh ar yeah she’s not a garden full of chawners eating her free food and alcohol tonight to show off like the sad old twat she is . 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Another example of what a fucken idiot she is 🤣

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Although not illegal to drive wearing flip flops Becky, it can invalidate your insurance if in an accident. Just saying.
I never drive in flip flops, I'm bad enough catching the back of them on steps etc, imagine her clown shoes catching on the car mat or getting wedged under her peddles 🤣

pugqueen

Chatty Member
Where are you Beggy this morning you're usually screeching down your phone in your scabby dressing gown? whats occuring?

nacnic

So she starts following the cook school and gets free meat, now any decent person on their next bbq would order and pay for meat from the company. Beggy the tramp will never do this she will start following another company just before said bbq/piss up/ swingers reunion and get yet more free crap. I for one wouldn't buy from the place that these instahuns get free stuff from
Pretty sure when she first shows what she got from morrison's there is bags which looks like butcher meat in the bottom corner, then she says meat is arriving later just for the ad. She must not hve much faith in it and thats y shes also got her own meat