Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's pissing down here in Yorkshire so with a bit of luck it will make its way down to those fake fuckers!
Why is she pretending to like football? She's told us many times she doesn't care about it.

Reactions: 22
‘Are we coming home’ … shouldn’t it be ‘Is it coming home’ you bleeping div.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Screeching COME ON ENGLAND like she gives a toss about the football! All she’s bothered about is getting pissed the dim witted fucktard
And being used like a snooker table over her breakfast bar ...so yeah

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She hasn’t watched one match in these Euros and said she don’t give a tit for football but here she is shouting ......cringe

I called it the other day saying she will have an England top on and changing football Cause it content for her

Reactions: 17
Her poor neighbours!
Funny that was the first thing that came into my head when she belted out "come on England" like a fish wife 🙄. That music pumping out as well. Literally if she was my neighbour I'd be telling her to shut her big gob up lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
2nd hand embarrassment 😳
Go and have a good time with yr mates you seriously don't have to plaster it all over social media nobody's impressed we've all got our own lives

Reactions: 11
Dawnie likes this, Shelley likes that.....who gives a flying f#ck!

Anyone think she is trying to impress and keep her friends 🤔. Bore off begs

Reactions: 22
Is it just me that thought she looked over and smiled at someone when she said she'd been catching up with some friends on WhatsApp etc. Apparently she was the only person in the house.
Screenshot_20210703_180706.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remind me…. How many people inside ? I suppose Beggy can pack her crappy house out with people.
Just to add , she looks 60 today !

Reactions: 8
she hates football ....all for the gram innit. bleeping melt. And why does she not post when shes had the girls round or the build up....its because its all make believe...Dawniiiiieeeee is only in it for the free booze and food.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.