Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The excess is just stunning. She was flinging her huge Morrison’s shop all over the counter like all that food was nothing for her. There must have been a dozen bottles of fizz on there too. Talking about feeding the 5,000 but she said there are just five guests :eek:

It’s all getting chucked or squirrelled away somewhere like her hundreds of sachets of packet rice. All just things to accumulate, endlessly. All for showing off for the gram and to Donald and Jacqueline when they come over. Sick!
Donald and Jacqueline! 🤣🤣🤣 that’s made my day!! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Who gets up at half three in the morning and just has to take a photo of their garden lights ? I’ll tell you who old Beggy the glamourpuss . 😂 She’s seriously got an addiction to Instagram and has lost the plot big time .
Brace yourselves there’s a BBQ swingers society meeting incoming 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So let’s get this straight all that food for 6 😱
She’s accepted a free hamper of meat, there’s clearly meat on the table from a butcher and plus more meat was being delivered. Half of that food is going to end up in the bin!
shes 100% the person that will host just to show off all the food and drink they buy, and everyone will go just for that free food and booze nothing else…She really is a vile person give nothing back but will take, take and take! 🤬😡 I can’t wait for my last 2 kids to finish school and no trips so we don’t have any money worries!! When you put them chicken bones in the bin beggy Chuck your stinky skinny carcass in there too.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
No wonder the stupid cow is exhausted, she documents everything aside from her toilet trips all for the sake of showing off, getting freebies and to pretend she has a good life and friends, what a genuinely sad act! 😂

Reactions: 9
Music that makes you want to put on a catsuit and dance around 🤢 Thanks for that image Begs I’m off for a lie down in a dark room now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love the weekends …… but I’m already getting jitters thinking about that sodding Friday routine coming round again!

Reactions: 3
All this fuss cos their friends are coming round, yet when she reckons her other friends come for the evening……..nothing. She’s such a bullshitter

Reactions: 15
Hope it rains and they all get the shits from her food!! Vile greedy, grabby bleep!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s off her tits already and the kick offs not till 8 o’clock!! She’ll be in bed before it even starts 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screeching COME ON ENGLAND like she gives a toss about the football! All she’s bothered about is getting pissed the dim witted fucktard

• Heart
Reactions: 25
can you IMAGINE being the hag’s neighbours! The amount of pissed up screeching drifting over the fence today is going to drive them over the edge!!

Hope they give the karaoke in the swingers shed a miss this time :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
All that clearing up she’s gonna have later. Thank duck she’s got a big dishwasher…..

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She’s put that horrible boomerang video of Jason pulling his sex face on her grid 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.