Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is anyone else not surprised that she has broken the rules yet again and has more than she should in her house?? No worries though you stupid cow we will all stick to the rules! On another note where is her top lip?!

Reactions: 10
Doing a boomerang of all the empty bottles. Its like she's 18 having her first ever house party 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Doing a boomerang of all the empty bottles. Its like she's 18 having her first ever house party 😂😂
It's pathetic! 🙄 really wanted to send her a message telling her to grow up and alcohol is quite clearly a regular part of her life so why does she feel the need to post her empties!
Bizarre!

Reactions: 18
Sad really how everything that she does has to involve alcohol
Yep, the only reason she was excited as she doesn’t like football or food so 🤷‍♀️.Wonder if she’ll show her grotty face tomorrow? I’m in work and we have no WiFi damn it. Make sure you lot get the screenshots if it surfaces. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't like football. Its on and my husband and stepsons have been up and shouting and I'm like and? 😄 I'm not pretending I like it because England are going into the semi finals of the Euros 😅
Beggy is just your typical let's follow the crowd and anything for a piss up really
The other day she was telling her followers to be themselves 🤣 she's a great advocate of that isn't she when she's now pretending to like footie to be part of the crowd. That's not what the be you message is about

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Think ol Jayyyyysun need his teef bonding !!! Has the old twit got any teeth??? Lol and wow she is a joke. Buying tons of food booze and god knows what else for friendship. What a shame you need to buy your friends beggy. And to think come
tomorrow you will be the main topic of their closed WhatsApp chat laughing at what a prized twit you made yourself look. But thank you for making us laugh you clown of a women lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does Jason look like he’s dressed up for world book day at nursery? Dick heads the lot of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
What the actual bugger is the latest story of begs?!
Elton John playing and showing a empty garden....

Think that's enough interwebs for you beggy dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since when were we allowed to hug friends and family ???? I go to take my 91 year old mum shopping once a fortnight and still im keeping my distance from her !!! they take the piss!!!

Reactions: 10
Since when were we allowed to hug friends and family ???? I go to take my 91 year old mum shopping once a fortnight and still im keeping my distance from her !!! they take the piss!!!
We’ve been allowed since 17th May haven’t we?

I haven’t. But only cos I wasn’t a hugger pre Covid and I’m defo not one now.

Reactions: 7
What the actual bugger is the latest story of begs?!
Elton John playing and showing a empty garden....

Think that's enough interwebs for you beggy dear.
Sums it all up really, she’s left to clean it all up after spending a small fortune to buy all their favourite food bits, she’s an absolute MUG she really is. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.