Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frenchie

VIP Member
I don’t get why brookieblessher is doing all this to herself??? She’s a young girl, I’d say ‘used’ to be a pretty young girl but she’s ruined herself 😒 really quite sad 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 18

pugqueen

Chatty Member
Now the garden is just as bad. So tacky... its so cluttered I couldn't sit out there without wanting to de clutter 😳
Just had a look at the post (which has 13 comments which is piss poor for someone with 110k followers) omg all those lights its like Home Bargains threw up a load of lights....its tacky and cluttered just like the inside of her home...Becky does not come from the less is more school does she

• Haha

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
‘Massive well done to England’ 😂😂 what an odd thing to say! Does she think Harry Kane is watching her beggy stories 🤣

• Haha
Calling the neighbours! Time to crank up Alexa and blast it over the fence all day because you know she is HANGING right now. I’m thinking full bore 120bpm 90s techno ;)

Mission accomplished when you drive the hag out of her pit and have her hammering on your door screeching turn down the fakking music :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
I’m local & I keep meaning to go check if she’s in work but anytime she’s announced she’s at work I’m either at work myself or unable to go down there as in the middle of something else! I tend to go to the better area of the beach for our walks too so can’t just pop in randomly!! I will make more of an effort to go investigate!
You would become a legend on this thread.😁

Reactions: 17

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
From personal experience, I massively disagree. Whilst he might have his issues from his brain injury, it’s clear who runs the show in that house and it isn’t him.
Agree 💯 from being in a relationship with dv in the past she clearly does what she pleases with no consequence at all. The fact she don’t story when he’s around I think is done to him taking the puss out of her ( like we’ve heard on stories) and that he probably doesn’t want his entire evening, life out there for everyone to see. She’s not a football fan so it makes sense for him to watch with his friends, she will grab and use whatever she can for content yesterday morning showed that.
She is the exact person these stories was aimed at lol 😂 ( from someone I follow)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
It baffles me how someone can be so greedy and wasteful at the same time!
And she didn’t even say anything about the meat, nothing at all. Surly if they sent it her to try and get out there she should have give a run down on the quality of the meat etc shes such a shot influenza in every sense!

• Angry

Gogojo

VIP Member
Simple sit her down and show her how to do it .got to learn sometime. Beggy ffs teach her stop doing things for her . Stop 🛑 she is an adult .

Gossipgoss11

Chatty Member
She hasn’t watched one match in these Euros and said she don’t give a shit for football but here she is shouting ......cringe

I called it the other day saying she will have an England top on and changing football Cause it content for her

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
OK who's up for making a WIKI page for her!!!

Why did she not take a picture of her cooked meat or did she not even use it!! She could take a pic of her fucking Alexa and countless selfies but not the product someone has gifted her!! Beggy Beggy Beggy scabby old bitch shes pissing me off so much lately
Exactly! I think that’s why it’s really pissed me off, a £50 hamper for free and she can’t even make one of her shitty wobble the camera stories while it was cooking! Lazy grabby wannabe she’ll never make it as an influenza she’s too lazy to do anything. And same every time she talks just want to message her FUCK OFF 🤣🤣🤣
The fact she thinks she’s a relatable account is hilarious, I don’t think I know one person that can relate to the utter shite she chats and does. She’s one crabby wrinkly delusional old hag!

• Heart