Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Star15sh

VIP Member
So she starts following the cook school and gets free meat, now any decent person on their next bbq would order and pay for meat from the company. Beggy the tramp will never do this she will start following another company just before said bbq/piss up/ swingers reunion and get yet more free crap. I for one wouldn't buy from the place that these instahuns get free stuff from

• Heart
Reactions: 17

pugqueen

Chatty Member
She hates football, she was moaning about the Euros at the start now it’s like she’s Gareth Southgates right hand man. Surprised she’s not picked the team today.! As a huge football fan this annoys me sooooo much, what also annoys me is my hubby is missing the game today as he’s at work but a woman who never watches it can see the game and sprout off about it for content. Our whole household watches and follows football but today we are watching it at home, quietly. I want to take it all in and it won’t be plastered over insta
OH she's only gone over board because its insta worthy....also she wouldn't bother with the haemorrhoid balloon display if her free loading 'friends' weren't coming round ...she probably wouldn't even watch if it was just Jason at home...she never watched any of the earlier round games shes so fake

• Heart
Reactions: 17

beckysgummysmile

She hasn’t even been fun to mock this weekend.

Says a lot when a tattler can’t even be arsed with her dry arse content 🥱

Reactions: 16
As if she’s stolen soul candles post to get her engagement up! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She is one sad fucker!!
She isn't original. She can't think of her own ideas. Her lack of interest in actually building a successful insta account shows. Like everything in life you have to put in to get out! She just wants to get something out of it for hardly anything

• Heart

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
She doesn't go a day now without an #ad #aff swipe up. It's so blatant that that's all she cares about.
These instahuns don't give a fuck about their followers, they're just shoppers to them who line their pockets.
Beggy used to be ok at the beginning, I liked her content & dare I say it I even liked her, but now she is just an embarrassing beg.
She got greedy and doesn't it fucking show!!!
I was the same, 3 years ago I liked her and her account was quite good. The last 18 months she’s changed drastically. She’s not a nice person at all and she needs help for all of her addictions. Her mental health is a mess and Instagram clearly has been a huge cause, like it is for so many of them saying they need a break. Some of the other larger accounts have claimed earlier this year to be struggling mentally and vanished. Their accounts are also not the best now and they all become so narcissistic and up their own arses as they grow. Filming your life 24/7 isn’t healthy and intrusive. That buzz won’t last long.

• Heart
Becky looks awful next to everyone else, she looks dull and poorly
She can have all the cosmetic procedures she wants but it will never change how she feels on the inside is reflected on the outside. She is deeply unhappy and it shows. Happy people glow from the inside out. If she isn't going to look after herself then they are a waste of money

• Heart

Sween44

Chatty Member
Her latest story just shows what a selfish self absorbed cow she is . She’s sending her soul candles friend love for a shit week just now . Linda was in hospital this time last week and nearly lost her finger due to an allergic reaction to a sting and it was grim but Beggy was too busy with her imaginary friends and outings to even bother when it happened .
Were back to the bed again are we . Did you know she’s got a superking and only changed her sheets for Instagram content . Oh fuck off you wrinkly old bag and go boil your head 🤣

• Haha

Star15sh

VIP Member
Who the fuckity fuck tries on socks for fucks sake, she literally just said the socks fit so I can keep them. I've heard it all now the big footed clown 🤡

41 is usually compared to a 7 and a half in uk sizing. Although some (mostly American) companies will say its an 8. I work in a shoe shop and I’d say an 8 is a 42.

Apologies I’ll turn off geek mode now, as you were 😆
But you would order your shoe size and not the European size so she must be a 8 and wants to appear like she has smaller feet 🤔

• Haha

pugqueen

Chatty Member
I certainly won't be comparing myself to Beggy....no way not a million years would i want her life ..living for booze and buying endless tat

Sween44

Chatty Member
Who gets up at half three in the morning and just has to take a photo of their garden lights ? I’ll tell you who old Beggy the glamourpuss . 😂 She’s seriously got an addiction to Instagram and has lost the plot big time .
Brace yourselves there’s a BBQ swingers society meeting incoming 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Star15sh

VIP Member
Fffffuuuucccckkkkk Ooooooffffffffffff!!!!
She's just had a text off Dawn and she's going out for a coffee with a friend down beach street but she's gonna stay at home and do Jason's (kids) dinner...translated as I wasn't fucking invited 😂😂😂😂😂😂what a total wet wipe 😂😂😂😂😂