Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning I Becky home sweet home I coming to you live from the DFS ripped sofa ( shakes her phone)

Next story ( whispering) : I. Hope. You. All. Slept. Ok oh god I didn’t sleep a wink last night, I think I’m menopausal I had to turn my electric blanket off

Another story : Erm Jaysun is still in bed and obviously brookblessher is upstairs taking pouting selfies

following story: oh I’ve got very busy 3 days ahead of me ( ruffles her hair) I’m meeting up with 2 of my imaginary friends later on today for coffee down the beach so yeah ( yawn yawn) oh god I need my bed

Next story: tomorrow I’m digging up my lovely purple uniform god I never thought I’d do that again, I’m SOOO EXCITED to go back to work and see actual people instead of talking to my phone non stop for the last 14 months ( forced fake smile )

Following story: so yeah I’m digging up my uniform, I’m sure it needs a spin to get rid of the damp smell then I’m going to Morrison’s to buy cupboard bits

Next story : another swipe up for ester Lauder because she had loads of messages asking about the shade ( maybe eBay this time )

Following story: I having a po’ry day on Saturday ironing my uniform and I think I gonna be chilling on Sunday and on Monday I back to work yayyyyy ( open gob )

God I bored myself to death writing this predictable tit .. So yeah
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Brilliant😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Omg ... why did she bother getting that door on .... she’s filling that room with so much tit .... beggy that room is tiny and full of fake tat, for the love of god woman stop buying absolute shite. As for calling herself a influencer she has the absolute opposite effect on me, anything she has I definitely wouldn’t buy.....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those captions make my whole life complete 😅
"The dogs that walk around here keep pissing off and they're dying "🤣 oh dear! Poor dogs 🐕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those captions make my whole life complete 😅
"The dogs that walk around here keep pissing off and they're dying "🤣 oh dear! Poor dogs 🐕
More like, she didn't keep watering them enough and just left them, that might be why they are dying Begs! Just stick to plastic plants love!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Mrs greedy has got her blue tick.. let’s see how long before hers appears now

Reactions: 7
She's had such a lavley dye guys, drinking her cappa T and filling her rums full of shite. She's buzzing because she's had freebies yet tomorrow and Sunday will be sad voice Beggy 👍🙁

Reactions: 10
God that high pitched voice really grates on me, and the whole hope you had a good day tit needs to stop, it’s like she thinks she has to say it to make it true, duck off beggy hope.you.slept.well. Aarrrgh I hate ittttt 🤬

Reactions: 10
Her voice is bleeping horrible, the way she says certain words makes my ears bleed.
She's buzzing again cos she has more freebies, what a pathetic, sad sack of tit she is

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t deserve to be sent that stuff. What had she actually done to deserve being sent that stuff?? 😡😡 sat on her arse for the best part of 14 months doing duck all!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
How high pitched was her voice on those videos 🙉 actually painful to listen to!

More freebies for doing duck all... Glossy box is another thing I won’t ever be buying 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I subscribed to glossy box last month, just on a monthly basis.
I got my box and I really liked it and wanted something different after 6 months of Birchbox.
But after what she has just posted on her stories I've cancelled because they associate themselves with greedy influencers who don't care about their brand meaning they have no morals or integrity as a business - she is buzzing because its free!
I'm sick of her getting all these freebies off companies. She isn't interested in your brand guys she wants the free PR stuff and goodies! So why send them. I'm not jealous if Braggy reads this it's just stupid! It's all about how many followers they have and she doesn't have the followers she claims.

She can't even advertise Souless (leaving that autocorrect there!) candles properly! She doesn't talk about the scents, the oils, the bases, why they are the scents they are you just get "oh it's my sexy man smell" how anybody can look at her and think this is a woman I want to promote my items. They all need their heads looking at, definitely if they want to protect their brand

The shrieking proves material goods makes her world go round. So sad. She's had a really nice day today, which for me translates as I've been out and bought lots of crap which makes me happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I subscribed to glossy box last month, just on a monthly basis.
I got my box and I really liked it and wanted something different after 6 months of Birchbox.
But after what she has just posted on her stories I've cancelled because they associate themselves with greedy influencers who don't care about their brand meaning they have no morals or integrity as a business - she is buzzing because its free!
I'm sick of her getting all these freebies off companies. She isn't interested in your brand guys she wants the free PR stuff and goodies! So why send them. I'm not jealous if Braggy reads this it's just stupid! It's all about how many followers they have and she doesn't have the followers she claims.

She can't even advertise Souless (leaving that autocorrect there!) candles properly! She doesn't talk about the scents, the oils, the bases, why they are the scents they are you just get "oh it's my sexy man smell" how anybody can look at her and think this is a woman I want to promote my items. They all need their heads looking at, definitely if they want to protect their brand

The shrieking proves material goods makes her world go round. So sad. She's had a really nice day today, which for me translates as I've been out and bought lots of crap which makes me happy!
Fabulous post and spot on observations 👍

Reactions: 7
we

Who's Mrs Greedy?
Another so called influencer who spends spends spends and has not done a days work in her whole life . She’s got buck teeth 🤣

She’s so boring I really don’t see what her followers see in her . Surely she’s bored ordering parcels of clothes just to send back after opening them . She’s one fucked up old bird whose not wired up right 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unfollowed the screeching old bint ..... as for glossy box hang your head in shame !!! Gift people who deserve gifts .... that old trout deserves a full time bloody job and her credit card cutting up 😡😡😡😡😡😡 unbelievable beggy you dam disgrace......

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.