Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
I googled the pier to see what time it closes (11pm tonight 😂😂😂) then a pic of inside came up. With Begatron in her glass cage 😂
9172F721-94B7-4FC2-B7A4-2A12E90CD829.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Gagajun

Good morning I Becky home sweet home I coming to you live from the DFS ripped sofa ( shakes her phone)

Next story ( whispering) : I. Hope. You. All. Slept. Ok oh god I didn’t sleep a wink last night, I think I’m menopausal I had to turn my electric blanket off

Another story : Erm Jaysun is still in bed and obviously brookblessher is upstairs taking pouting selfies

following story: oh I’ve got very busy 3 days ahead of me ( ruffles her hair) I’m meeting up with 2 of my imaginary friends later on today for coffee down the beach so yeah ( yawn yawn) oh god I need my bed

Next story: tomorrow I’m digging up my lovely purple uniform god I never thought I’d do that again, I’m SOOO EXCITED to go back to work and see actual people instead of talking to my phone non stop for the last 14 months ( forced fake smile )

Following story: so yeah I’m digging up my uniform, I’m sure it needs a spin to get rid of the damp smell then I’m going to Morrison’s to buy cupboard bits

Next story : another swipe up for ester Lauder because she had loads of messages asking about the shade ( maybe eBay this time )

Following story: I having a po’ry day on Saturday ironing my uniform and I think I gonna be chilling on Sunday and on Monday I back to work yayyyyy ( open gob )

God I bored myself to death writing this predictable shit .. So yeah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
-Buys a pergola for shade from the sun.
-Says won't use canopy on the pergola as doesn't want to block the sun.
-Is gifted a parasol to shade from the sun.
-Can't use parasol properly as pergola is in the way

Does she not see how stupid she makes herself look🤦🏼‍♀️

Ps good luck with the parasol once there's even a gentle breeze 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Why couldn't she let Dawn have her moment, she's tagged that actor put it on her Instagram and it's not even her in the photo...she's that person that announces your pregnancy on Facebook before you've had time to tell anyone. Thunder stealer!!
Or the mother of the person who announces someone’s death on SM before the persons family......then makes their death/funeral all about themselves and then never mentions them again even on their anniversary and even after taking money off her followers in the persons name 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 44

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
It is now 00:01...
The day is here, the anticipation & excitement has given me a nose bleed.
Hold on to your hats Tattlers...
Big foot Beggy is going back to work
🍾🥂🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Tamij

VIP Member
Suggestion!
Behind the wheel after too many tipples, lots of talk about hairy nipples…

• Haha
Reactions: 42

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She has wasted a whole weekend with her husband doing fuck all.
Like someone else said they don't even go & grab a coffee together & go for a walk, go for a bite to eat, have a drive out with Dolly, you won't drown if it's raining Beggy.
I take it they aren't allowed to have Eliza at weekends? Or anytime come to think of it! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't get how she goes so long without seeing that little girl, where the hell do her priorities lie?
Our grandchildren are our world, I don't understand grandparents who don't feel the same way.
It's all rather sad 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Why post a happy anniversary message to your husband on a social media platform that he doesn't even use... oh yeah that's right it's all for some likes and comments off a bunch of strangers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I subscribed to glossy box last month, just on a monthly basis.
I got my box and I really liked it and wanted something different after 6 months of Birchbox.
But after what she has just posted on her stories I've cancelled because they associate themselves with greedy influencers who don't care about their brand meaning they have no morals or integrity as a business - she is buzzing because its free!
I'm sick of her getting all these freebies off companies. She isn't interested in your brand guys she wants the free PR stuff and goodies! So why send them. I'm not jealous if Braggy reads this it's just stupid! It's all about how many followers they have and she doesn't have the followers she claims.

She can't even advertise Souless (leaving that autocorrect there!) candles properly! She doesn't talk about the scents, the oils, the bases, why they are the scents they are you just get "oh it's my sexy man smell" how anybody can look at her and think this is a woman I want to promote my items. They all need their heads looking at, definitely if they want to protect their brand

The shrieking proves material goods makes her world go round. So sad. She's had a really nice day today, which for me translates as I've been out and bought lots of crap which makes me happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
"I'm off for a few days so that'll be good"
Fuck me, you've only just gone back to work you lazy cow.

Also, she says she doesn't drink coffee or red wine so her teeth will be fine from staining, does she think that tea doesn't stain your teeth? 🤦🏻‍♀️

🗑 <----- Get in it!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38