Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I've just had a flashback to high school and the witches with their maybeline dream matt mouse foundation that was 10 shades too dark for them.
Oh come on we all did that, we were young and naive ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Beggy is old enough to kind better ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh come on we all did that, we were young and naive ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Beggy is old enough to kind better ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I didn't like to play like the other girls and went with collection 2000, my mum would also never let me leave the house with a orange face ๐Ÿ˜‚ I notice she's back to 109k could that also be a reason she's been on a downer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sick note incoming for Monday . Menopause symptoms . The bad back didnโ€™t cut it for her so now sheโ€™s got to give this one a go . Oh duck right off Beggy big feet you are worse than Dot Cotton .
So obvious what the wrinkly old bag is up to .
She will be seething with steam coming out her ears as Old Mrs Greedy has now got a blue tick next to her name on Instagram. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I notice she's back to 109k could that also be a reason she's been on a downer
I'm not surprised she is losing followers her content is so shite these days and her showing off with her spend spend spend is just proving that she's a greedy scabby cow, she's not relatable at all because no one in their right mind would spend money like she does on clothes that will never see the light of day again

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I didn't like to play like the other girls and went with collection 2000, my mum would also never let me leave the house with a orange face ๐Ÿ˜‚ I notice she's back to 109k could that also be a reason she's been on a downer
Big up the Collection 2000 crew!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gooooooe morning to you too Beggy
Yes it's Friday tomorrow, definitely a day us workers look forward to. My shift pattern includes Saturday this week but nevermind can't have it all ๐Ÿ˜… least I'm off tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good morning I Becky home sweet home I coming to you live from the DFS ripped sofa ( shakes her phone)

Next story ( whispering) : I. Hope. You. All. Slept. Ok oh god I didnโ€™t sleep a wink last night, I think Iโ€™m menopausal I had to turn my electric blanket off

Another story : Erm Jaysun is still in bed and obviously brookblessher is upstairs taking pouting selfies

following story: oh Iโ€™ve got very busy 3 days ahead of me ( ruffles her hair) Iโ€™m meeting up with 2 of my imaginary friends later on today for coffee down the beach so yeah ( yawn yawn) oh god I need my bed

Next story: tomorrow Iโ€™m digging up my lovely purple uniform god I never thought Iโ€™d do that again, Iโ€™m SOOO EXCITED to go back to work and see actual people instead of talking to my phone non stop for the last 14 months ( forced fake smile )

Following story: so yeah Iโ€™m digging up my uniform, Iโ€™m sure it needs a spin to get rid of the damp smell then Iโ€™m going to Morrisonโ€™s to buy cupboard bits

Next story : another swipe up for ester Lauder because she had loads of messages asking about the shade ( maybe eBay this time )

Following story: I having a poโ€™ry day on Saturday ironing my uniform and I think I gonna be chilling on Sunday and on Monday I back to work yayyyyy ( open gob )

God I bored myself to death writing this predictable tit .. So yeah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
another day of spending..plant pots for the box balls out the front which she clearly never watered, probably buy more tat...why QD (its a tat shop) why not buy nice ones from a garden centre that will last?....then more alcohol...same tit different day

Reactions: 8
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ All the dogs pissing on beggys bush ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ love it ...... and of course sheโ€™s going to Morrisonโ€™s ...... theyโ€™ve paid her too havenโ€™t they ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me! I mentioned the other day about the ball plants she spunked 100 quid on and lo and behold they get brought up today! She's fucken pathetic!

More spending today on more shite. Makes me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Good morning I Becky home sweet home I coming to you live from the DFS ripped sofa ( shakes her phone)

Next story ( whispering) : I. Hope. You. All. Slept. Ok oh god I didnโ€™t sleep a wink last night, I think Iโ€™m menopausal I had to turn my electric blanket off

Another story : Erm Jaysun is still in bed and obviously brookblessher is upstairs taking pouting selfies

following story: oh Iโ€™ve got very busy 3 days ahead of me ( ruffles her hair) Iโ€™m meeting up with 2 of my imaginary friends later on today for coffee down the beach so yeah ( yawn yawn) oh god I need my bed

Next story: tomorrow Iโ€™m digging up my lovely purple uniform god I never thought Iโ€™d do that again, Iโ€™m SOOO EXCITED to go back to work and see actual people instead of talking to my phone non stop for the last 14 months ( forced fake smile )

Following story: so yeah Iโ€™m digging up my uniform, Iโ€™m sure it needs a spin to get rid of the damp smell then Iโ€™m going to Morrisonโ€™s to buy cupboard bits

Next story : another swipe up for ester Lauder because she had loads of messages asking about the shade ( maybe eBay this time )

Following story: I having a poโ€™ry day on Saturday ironing my uniform and I think I gonna be chilling on Sunday and on Monday I back to work yayyyyy ( open gob )

God I bored myself to death writing this predictable tit .. So yeah
Beggy? Is that you? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.