Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was Becky dressed like she was going for an interview for a job as an old tart? If she was she’d be a shoe in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny it’s mentioned on here she doesn’t have any friends so 2 days now she claims to be going to see friends . Imaginary no doubt
She’s probably made “friends” with her staff in Morrison’s.... because she now owns that shop now 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she talks, the way she dresses, the way she signs off at the same time as cbeebies she thinks she's a children's TV presenter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s probably made “friends” with her staff in Morrison’s.... because she now owns that shop now 😂😂😂😂😂😂
You never see any evidence or the usual shaking of said camera . Coffee ☕ drink or cocktail rubbish Billy no mate has been busy reading here. Beggy anyone can go quiet on Instagram. Imaginary friends again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who cares what you’ve had for tea! Did she really come on to tell people she had fajitas, broke and jason are home and she’s going to bed? Sad cow

What a desperate boring old bag . Sorting through your scabby old make up bag just for Instagram content is bizarre .
None of us know how to apply fake tan to the face in her eyes but judging by the colour of her face neither does she as her face is going a different colour to her neck .
The woman has no fashion sense at all . That outfit and them trainers she’s definitely spending like no tomorrow as she’s back at work soon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just going through her day on Instagram. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱😫🥺beggy plays dress up 😂 pretend. Friends because she reads here . Going to visit them. No boomerang or nothing . All these friends in the matter of a week . 🥱🙈😂 fake next.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she saw a jumper that she 'needs' ending up also buying 3/4 other bits and also those god awful pink trainers which aren't a 'game changer' so probably looking at another £150-£200 today on Ass-soss

Just going through her day on Instagram. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱😫🥺beggy plays dress up 😂 pretend. Friends because she reads here . Going to visit them. No boomerang or nothing . All these friends in the matter of a week . 🥱🙈😂 fake next.
Also why would you go out and meet friends in joggers and a tit tshirt ....all this time stuck at home wearing loungewear you'd think with her charity shop upstairs she would make an effort to meet up even for a cuppa .....shes barking

Reactions: 16
I agree, I am 40 and not ready to dress like an old woman just yet!! Although I don’t dress like Beggy either! But her looking much older than she is just makes her look even more like mutton dressed as lamb!
How do old women dress? What do you class as old? Generations may have dressed differently 3 decades ago but nowadays I feel like people dress more according to their disposable income and ethical views. Beggy wears fast fashion, cheaply made in sweatshops mass produced with low to mid profit margin but huge revenue. That’s why she looks like she’s dressing younger than she should. Despite what she tries to portray she doesn’t have that much disposable income. Her flip flops are 90p for duck sake. Her ‘designer’ handbags are from outlets or are snide and are favoured by teens and young adults financially dependent on their parents. I honestly believe she’s trying to relive her youth and by dressing like she does she thinks she’s trendy when in fact she actually looks like she has no class and no money at all. Most of her shopping hauls are never seen again because she sends the tit back.

Reactions: 22
Here she goes again, watching a programme on menopause does not mean you have it Beggy!! And from one that’s going through it you wouldn’t be able to cope with all the things that go with it!

Reactions: 22
Here she goes again, watching a programme on menopause does not mean you have it Beggy!! And from one that’s going through it you wouldn’t be able to cope with all the things that go with it!
I’m menopausal and some days I can’t string a sentence together... maybe she does have it 😂😂😂

• Haha
On first glance I thought this filter said VULVA, which would explain why she looks like a fanny 🤣🤣
C1193F6B-33AB-4CF2-8718-226BEB3C11ED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if I’m being thick here but if she puts a swipe up link to Estee Lauder for the make up, does she get payment from Estée Lauder if someone buys it or does it come from somewhere else.......I just don’t understand.

Sorry if I’m being thick here but if she puts a swipe up link to Estee Lauder for the make up, does she get payment from Estée Lauder if someone buys it or does it come from somewhere else.......I just don’t understand.
The swipe up will probably direct you to Amazon or eBay where they sell the product she’s pedalling because she affiliated with them and then they pay her for the traffic directed there. I don’t think she’d be able to add a swipe up for the actual EL website but I’m not totally sure how it all works 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.