Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cardigan smells so she continues to wear it. Does she ever wash any new clothes she buys before wearing them? Vile! Said in my best Linda La Hughes voice,

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those who waste shall want! ..... she's one fucken waster bleep!!! Utterly disgusting creature!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“I’ve got really lowered eye so it’s lifted that section “
It’s called hooded eye u illiterate bint 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ But then again why am I so surprised!! It’s one of them big words isn’t it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I’ve got really lowered eye so it’s lifted that section “
It’s called hooded eye u illiterate bint 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ But then again why am I so surprised!! It’s one of them big words isn’t it 🤣
The lowered eye cracked me up! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She bought three bottles of Baileys one for her mate one for her Mum and one for Jayson because she doesn’t like it. I’m incredulous!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She bought three bottles of Baileys one for her mate one for her Mum and one for Jayson because she doesn’t like it. I’m incredulous!
And Jason tasted it and said it’s very alcohol! She’s great at reviews isn’t she! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
One minute she is creaming herself over this baileys muck, drinks cocktails as shown by her at weekend then claims not her thing. Yer right beggy all yours ,you can’t ever have one of anything . Trying to justify buying three bullllllllll sh1t. Yet again £48 on drink. £16 a bottle. All beggys. Trying to say it’s dawn and mummy’s. Yer right .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t no what’s going on in her life, but she looks dead in the eyes. There’s no reaction, nothing........... even with the greed of her freebies, yes she was excited, but no true happiness there just dull looking sad that’s it !!!!!! sad eyes. It’s like she is empty inside and it’s painful to watch now. No amount of spending and buying tat will help this women, she is so lonely her life is so empty it’s awful to see. Yes I dislike her carnt stand her greed, how she shows no empathy for any one except her self. But I do feel sorry for her to have such a unhappy existence.

Reactions: 10
It's not the cardi that stinks, it's you Beggy, you're pure boggin' 🤢

20 notes for that piece of trash?
You were robbed by about £19:99p, ffs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.