Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going on about that baileys it’s in Tesco’s beggy seen it just done my shop .go take a look

Reactions: 8
so many fake plants, they look bleeping awful.....the reason she can't keep plants alive is because she can't be bothered to water them...its not as if shes busy!!

Reactions: 15
As if she asked the manager 🤣 putting her hair cut to good use though I guess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The fake plants look ok for now but by the end of the summer they will be discoloured just like the fake 3 balls on her garden table! Sun turns them a bluish colour if they're cheap.

Reactions: 9
She literally only wants to talk about her TOOF journey because it means she can tell the peasants how many thousands of pounds she’s spending on it.

She only wants to get bonding and whitening because it’s more things to spend on - she couldn’t care less about the results. Look at her, bragging about spending £5k on her teeth in a crusty £5 vest!

That creepy dentist must have been thanking the sun moon and stars when the hag first met him and started shovelling hot notes from the bank of Jaysun in his direction...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She got paid yesterday. Incoming spending spree today.

Reactions: 9
I just don’t know why she’s so obsessed with the weather. Who is seriously that arsed that it was so hot a year ago today. We’re British! This is normal to have such different weather day in day out! Last year we had a heatwave this year we don’t. Get over it ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She literally only wants to talk about her TOOF journey because it means she can tell the peasants how many thousands of pounds she’s spending on it.

She only wants to get bonding and whitening because it’s more things to spend on - she couldn’t care less about the results. Look at her, bragging about spending £5k on her teeth in a crusty £5 vest!

That creepy dentist must have been thanking the sun moon and stars when the hag first met him and started shovelling hot notes from the bank of Jaysun in his direction...
I have a colleague like Becky! Likes to tell you how much things are. When she starts telling me what she's had done to her house and how much it costs, I switch off. To me it's irrelevant. Its not going to make me like her more because she has certain things in her house and certain brands of clothes, it makes me dislike her more due to her bragging, and it's the same with Beggy!

Her spending isn't real it can't be. The
invisalign must be on a payment plan as with the amount of money they all spend how can they have any savings? She earns from insta no doubt about it but she says all the time she doesn't. Of course she does. She wouldn't push her codes or swipe ups if there was nothing in it for her. If she was transparent about it them the tax man would be after her! so I wonder if its more than we think due to the lack of transparency. She's not a decent human being she is selfish and all about herself and that is why I have issues with her!

Its their money and they can spend it how they want but to spend it purely for coming on the gram and bragging about is another issue I've got with her. When she comes on with the it cost xyz for this and that and people will watch instagrammers like Becky and beat themselves up because their life isn't like that and will think it's not normal. Beckys life of spending money on tit everyday isn't normal and I really hope nobody is comparing themselves to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It was north of 1.5k for Brooke's toof journey too!

I'm always waiting for the mystery of her finances to be exposed by a Felixstowe deep throat on these threads, but we can be damn sure the money isn't coming from her 2p shovelling or Instagram, with her bot army of followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I'm always waiting for the mystery of her finances to be exposed by a Felixstowe deep throat on these threads, but we can be damn sure the money isn't coming from her 2p shovelling or Instagram, with her bot army of followers.
Up to her eyeballs in debt. I guarantee it.

Reactions: 17

Lord above, that's not what anyone needs to read on a Saturday morning 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Beggy we’ve not seen your face this morning..... did something go wrong with the Botox??????? Go on show us your face it’s Saturday we all deserve a good laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.