Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been having a think about oul Begster and the masses of shite she has everywhere. Let me start off by saying that I’m not a fan WHATSOEVER of her, but all the crap she is constantly buying is definitely related to her ED.

I had a cousin who had Anorexia and it eventually killed her. When her family cleared her house, they found masses of brand new clothes, shoes and general ‘stuff’ everywhere, including multiples of the same items of clothing in different colours, things that she had never worn or probably never would have because buying was another of the compulsive disorders that is linked with EDs. I’m positive this is the case with Beggy.

There is absolutely no need for all the vest tops, flip flops, heels, bags, makeup - remember when she cleared out her makeup and had multiples of so many creams, lipglosses, foundation etc? (Who can forget those bloody lip crayons she keeps pushing on everyone for £12 for 2? She has more of those than she can ever get through in a lifetime!) - etc etc she can’t seem to stop buying, regardless if she needs them or not.

I am amazed that none of her family members have realised this and stepped in to get her some help. I know if it was my mum/spouse/whoever that had had an ED previously, I would have researched all of the ‘signs’ that may mean that they need help again.

Spot on and has been referred to before. Her IG persona is a sham and it enables Becky to express what she judges to be good and "better than". I'm not sure her family and friends are very well educated with regard to mental health and are probably lead by her fake persona.

There comes a time when you need to admit that cheap, fast fashion should be for the teens/20's. Becky, you cannot carry off these items. They look tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fuckin hell she went full on Bet Lynch with that outfit didn’t she! 🥴🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else notice the awful tan lines on her feet!!! 😳😳😳 and that’s with a filter! Why doesn’t she dress for her age, she absolutely can’t carry off any of those looks! Defo mid life crisis
She’s a mess!!

Reactions: 6
She says she’s ‘real’ and has slagged off celebs in the past for using filters....yet here she is every single day doing the same!

Oh and sort out your shopping addiction, you’re a frigging embarrassment 🙄

Oh and finally...what’s the latest with DFS🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Does she not realise that highly pigmented sparkly highlighters etc only draws attention to wrinkles etc.
I think she's stuck in a timewarp of being 21 & can't move In from there ....

Reactions: 10
Does she not realise that highly pigmented sparkly highlighters etc only draws attention to wrinkles etc.
Jealous of Brooke, didn’t she have Mac at 17?
No judgement on having children early, I did but she obviously has issues

Reactions: 8
I think the issue is that she’s not actually that old is she (allegedly). she’s the same age as Kourtney Kardashian which blows my mind lol. She should still be able to wear most styles within reason.

The problem is she looks 20 years older and is soooo dated and old fashioned in everything she does!

Reactions: 11
Funny it’s mentioned on here she doesn’t have any friends so 2 days now she claims to be going to see friends . Imaginary no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's definitely been having a good read here, it's hilarious how she's posting things that have been stated here 😂

Hi beggy, how's ya refund in the sofa coming on?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone slap me but I’m feeling sorry for the grabby old bat today!

Hitching her dress above her head to show off her tiny frame in the mirror is truly disturbing behaviour. Saying sadly she’d wear her hideous getup to the office... if she had an office to go to. Then the dead eyed explanation of the latest tat she NEEDS to buy online.

All distractions from her finally twigging that furlong’s coming to an end forever, and feeling miserable about it.

Reactions: 10
0E195F31-637E-4A4E-8463-67A30E1E8EA7.png

The one on the left has obviously been used for weeks so why the duck hasn’t she thrown the one on the right in the bin! Skanky mare!!

• Heart
  • Sick
I think the issue is that she’s not actually that old is she (allegedly). she’s the same age as Kourtney Kardashian which blows my mind lol. She should still be able to wear most styles within reason.

The problem is she looks 20 years older and is soooo dated and old fashioned in everything she does!
I agree, I am 40 and not ready to dress like an old woman just yet!! Although I don’t dress like Beggy either! But her looking much older than she is just makes her look even more like mutton dressed as lamb!

Reactions: 7
The comment which really annoyed me from her
"Why have one when you can have 3"
That should be her life motto.
The spending is a compulsion. It's a distraction away from her reality her whole insta is to portray a life she wants but doesn't have.
She is trying to be somebody she isn't. She hasn't got her own image she moulds herself on others.
Why is she dressing for the office with no office to go to? ☺🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.