Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder why you don’t get boomerangs with any friends other than Dawn and the swingers 🧐 I wonder if someone’s inventing these friends she’s recently seen🥴

Reactions: 9
I'm sure if she rummaged around hard enough in her charity shop she would find a pair of pink trainers

"I had to order them"
No you didn't! You didn't have to! Nobody was holding you to ransom are they over it

And that burner...she saw it at Dawns so of course she had to have one!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They trainers are awful. Nice hot pink trainers to draw even more attention to your clown feet 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just had to buy them because they are pink, in sale and got and extra 10% off even with the extra 10% off that's still £80 on a pair of trainers when you already have a room full of stuff you don't wear. £80 is what some families have to buy food and there's this head justify spunking that amount on a pair of pink trainers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
£80 on trainers she has in 2 colours already, i wish i had been on furlong all year must be paying better than my full time job or the regular furlough the rest of the world are on.

Reactions: 18
Just had to buy them because they are pink, in sale and got and extra 10% off even with the extra 10% off that's still £80 on a pair of trainers when you already have a room full of stuff you don't wear. £80 is what some families have to buy food and there's this head justify spunking that amount on a pair of pink trainers.
I can’t even spend £80 on food 🤣 she’s do unrelateable

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Gawd this woman needs a head wobble, no beggy you do not need those pink trainers, just like you don’t need the jumper you ordered or the 70 thousand lip crayons or gross flip flops or vest tops, she really is bugging me more than usual lately 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t even spend £80 on food 🤣 she’s do unrelateable
Neither can I if I'm honest our weekly shop for 2 adults and 2 small children is around £55-£60 when they when we were buying formula it was costing us around £80 and we struggled. She really doesn't understand what normal people have but just uses the kids are grown excuse must have been some great school trips those kids were going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
T
I do wonder why you don’t get boomerangs with any friends other than Dawn and the swingers 🧐 I wonder if someone’s inventing these friends she’s recently seen🥴
They're the only ones who are probably happy to be seen with Beggy as she's such an embarrassment! 🙄 I don't believe she has any "real" friends, tbh - she's too far up her own arse to have, hold on to and appreciate proper friends and do anything other than boozing! 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bragging again I see, she is so bleeping vulgar!
She must spend hundreds of £'s every week on herself & her charity shop home, no wonder every square inch of the place is jam packed full of utter crap.
I'm a minimalist and just seeing the constant shite she insists on buying every day gives me major anxiety 🥴🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bragging again I see, she is so bleeping vulgar!
She must spend hundreds of £'s every week on herself & her charity shop home, no wonder every square inch of the place is jam packed full of utter crap.
I'm a minimalist and just seeing the constant shite she insists on buying every day gives me major anxiety 🥴🤯
It's absolutely absurd!! 😡 I'm holding off buying a £20 clip on step counter as I keep thinking "do I really need it?" and I'm working for it, but I'm not a big slender and think hard about what I buy! She's a greedy, grasping lazy witch who sees it and buys it with no thoughts on anything! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m a member of a designer handbags group on Facebook and some of the ladies on there are incredibly wealthy, it makes my mind boggle! But interestingly there was a talk about money the other day and a lady said that as she got older and her wealth grew she became more comfortable with herself and felt less like she needed to flaunt it. I truly believe that people who flaunt how much money they have only do it because they’re insecure and think it makes them look good. They don’t see that it’s actually comes across really quite vulgar and lacking in class 😬

Eta...that makes me sound really condescending and judgemental 😬 but it’s just how I see it. Especially in the current climate when so may have lost jobs and are struggling to afford to eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We only ever see the clothes when she's just bought them or had them delivered. Once hung in the spare room they never see the light of day again. Some hoarders hoard newspapers or general junk they buy. Becky hoards clothes, shoes and accessories. Hoarding is another mental health issue and sadly they find it virtually impossible to part with any of it. It's like a comfort blanket knowing it's there, not to use it or in Becky's case wear it. The high comes from having parcels delivered and adding that new stuff to the hoard ...that high quickly wares off ....and so to the next order and the anticipation of the delivery or shopping trip. Becky would be fascinating to a therapist with her spending addiction and ED, but sadly unless family or friends instigate help, Becky will never see how she behaves as an issue. It's actually very concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.