Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she wearing?! It’s a cold Wednesday morning ffs! Floaty dress and heels! She’ll soon be back in her purple polo neck dishing out her pennies!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why show what's in your make-up bag ....when you always use a filter. Never shows true to life with filter on all the time.
Hasn't yet said she recommends the beauty place that did her BOTOX. Maybe that will happen once top up 2 weeks is finished working. Again, won't show us without that filter!

Reactions: 9
No Becky you don't 'Need' to order that jumper.....you need help with you shopping addiction

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I came on to mock her pronunciation of ASOS but no one else has commented on it I’m concerned I’m wrong now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. She wants to be Nikki and Westholme Interiors.

Well a much older version.

Reactions: 11
I came on to mock her pronunciation of ASOS but no one else has commented on it I’m concerned I’m wrong now 😂😂
No, she’s saying it wrong 🤭

Also did she put fake tan on her face with sandpaper because that’s what it sounded like ffs 🤣🤣🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god doesn't she love herself, she really believes she is some kind of supermodel with her ridiculous poses & eye bleeping herself, no wonder Brooke is so vain.
And she is meant to have body dysmorphia!!!!

Reactions: 15
What self respecting middle aged woman wears a t shirt ok to with a bloody ice cream on!!
This is the kind of top my 18 month old granddaughter would wear!!
It’s the holding the hair back and leg pose that does it for me every time.
Honestly if she was my mum, I’d be telling her to get a grip 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Get her back to work!!!!!!!!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. She wants to be Nikki and Westholme Interiors.

Well a much older version.
She so does!!!!
Keep trying Becky! 🤣

Her latest IG post 🙄

soon be back in your out of shape purple t shirt in sweaty arcade 😷🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.