Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just STOP saying "tit" .... please.
Can't listen to your stories because of your language. So called influencers of home accounts should not be influencing toddlers to use words they will be told off for using.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning I. Hope. You. Are. All. Ok.

now that grinds my bleeping gears more than that Friday song, what a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She only has a super king because Jason wants to sleep as far away from her as he can. It’s nothing to brag about Beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A super king size bed???!!!
Well I never, you could have told us before, Beggy. Now go and sit down, put your feet up and relax for the rest of the day.
Bless her, she must be exhausted.

• Haha
I’m sorry that bed does not look super king it looks the same size as mine which is ‘just’ king size
Does she just buy king size bedding????

Reactions: 17
Ok, ok, we know you have a SUPERKING sized bed, you really don't need to tell us every time you change it. It is irrelevant to us 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry that bed does not look super king it looks the same size as mine which is ‘just’ king size
Does she just buy king size bedding????
I've thought this ever since she mentioned it, I think it's a king size bed with a super king duvet on it.
Beggy is that thick she won't know the difference.

I’m just genuinely confused as I don’t want to show off but I do have a super king bed and I literally change it by myself with absolutely bother?

Reactions: 19
That so called super king bed is too big for her box room...she is a twit!

That bed does not look super king, I have the same pillows she pedalled ages ago and on my king size they leave a space the same size as hers. The lid what is with the rugs on beds 🤢

Reactions: 9
That bed does not look super king, I have the same pillows she pedalled ages ago and on my king size they leave a space the same size as hers. The lid what is with the rugs on beds 🤢
I saw that and thought “is that a rug?! 🤢” just buy a throw like normal people 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.