Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please #gift her a dictionary, thesaurus and a level 1 basic English workbook. Illiterate twit!
I’ve been home schooling a six year old. I could send her some of his phonics work. 😆👍

Reactions: 12
I feel an incoming video of her talking saying “the carboot was tit” probably because she didn’t see any vases, clothes for 50p or outdoor lights!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Car boot Macdonalds and back to bed!

urgh how can you eat a Mac ds then go back to sleep 🤢 unless your drunk or hungover!

Reactions: 13
WHAT she came away from a car boot empty handed and went back to bed!

Maybe she had a wardrobe malfunction and forgot the cycling shorts :(

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so bleeping lazy!
Imagine having to get up at that time 5 days a week, Beggy, then do a 12 hour shift on top of taking care of a home and caring for a family too.

A proper days graft would kill her off.
Why isn't she working full time?
She has no kids to look after, her hubby does his own thing by the looks of it, she is fit & healthy so there's no excuse 😡😡

Reactions: 21
duck's sake.... 🙄 she's clearly pissed off because the car boot was "tit", so stuffed her face and crawled back into bed to sulk - she's like a petulant child! 😑

Everything is tit unless it's a freebie or something she's made, then she's buzzing!
You're bleeping tit, you disgusting mess!!!

Reactions: 13
Beggy is very quiet today, wonder what she's getting up to. Actually she's probs just getting pissed in the garden with the swinger mates... standard.

Reactions: 10
Beggy is very quiet today, wonder what she's getting up to. Actually she's probs just getting pissed in the garden with the swinger mates... standard.
Also isn’t Jaysun off again today?? I wonder if she gets the withdrawal shakes from lack of the gram when Jaysun is home 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Car boot Macdonalds and back to bed!

urgh how can you eat a Mac ds then go back to sleep 🤢 unless your drunk or hungover!
She was Instagram famous for getting pissed on a Saturday night and up at 5am and driving to boot sale pre pandemic. Think she was even reported for it...don't know that anything came of it mind you....but did she do it? YES SHE FUCKEN DID!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Signed off for the night already. Getting pissed again......obviously!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.