Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see that shoe room I heave. You just know it stinks. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She will still play the Friday tit song despite the goings on right now with little Azaylia, no fks given. She may not know her but it’s insensitive in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This pissed me off more than it should have, nobody should be made to feel bad for not contacting people certainly in a pandemic
It made me feel the same. My nail tech saw this a few months back and posted it saying exactly the same that nobody should be made to feel guilty for not contacting anybody during this time. I mean why did she put it as her night post, has somebody pissed her off 🤣

Beggy doesn't realise she isn't the centre of people's universe during a pandemic and she will cut anybody off who didn't contact her 🙄 what a lovely person

She will still play the Friday tit song despite the goings on right now with little Azaylia, no fks given. She may not know her but it’s insensitive in my opinion.
That poor girl! I was watching her parents stories yesterday she looks so poorly 😭 it's so very sad to see. To see their love and devotion to her is amazing and heartbreaking at the same time.

Anyway back to Beggy, she is so immature she puts The Friday video to get at us (when it really doesn't bother me) she doesn't care about anybody else. She has no idea that was wrong with Azaylia she just jumped on the bandwagon and made it about her 😡 also she is that sad she is putting it up to for our benefit
She could do with getting a life....off insta!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My dog has these blankets 🤣

She’s such a witch!
Also Becky isn’t Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday Friday all the same??? , why you happy it’s Friday you don’t work!
Friday feeling surely is for employed people who don’t work weekends 🤷‍♀️
What’s today going to bring I wonder, shopping, tea, films 🙄

It made me feel the same. My nail tech saw this a few months back and posted it saying exactly the same that nobody should be made to feel guilty for not contacting anybody during this time. I mean why did she put it as her night post, has somebody pissed her off 🤣

Beggy doesn't realise she isn't the centre of people's universe during a pandemic and she will cut anybody off who didn't contact her 🙄 what a lovely person

That poor girl! I was watching her parents stories yesterday she looks so poorly 😭 it's so very sad to see. To see their love and devotion to her is amazing and heartbreaking at the same time.

Anyway back to Beggy, she is so immature she puts The Friday video to get at us (when it really doesn't bother me) she doesn't care about anybody else. She has no idea that was wrong with Azaylia she just jumped on the bandwagon and made it about her 😡 also she is that sad she is putting it up to for our benefit
She could do with getting a life....off insta!
Def get off insta!!!!
go get the help you need Becky 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This pissed me off more than it should have, nobody should be made to feel bad for not contacting people certainly in a pandemic
For someone who has had an ED, I personally think it’s a terrible thing to post. Someone could be suffering with their mental health/ED and because they haven’t contacted you, you’re just gonna cut them off? I’m sure Nikki Grahame wasn’t on what’s app everyday when she was suffering and I’m sure her friends/family wouldn’t of thought “that selfish bint hasn’t text me, I’ll cut her off” such an insensitive thing to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For someone who has had an ED, I personally think it’s a terrible thing to post. Someone could be suffering with their mental health/ED and because they haven’t contacted you, you’re just gonna cut them off? I’m sure Nikki Grahame wasn’t on what’s app everyday when she was suffering and I’m sure her friends/family wouldn’t of thought “that selfish bint hasn’t text me, I’ll cut her off” such an insensitive thing to say.
You're absolutely right. I think it sums beggy up perfectly though. Has she ever thought of messaging someone to ask if they're OK, like genuinely rather than I'm Beggy (pretend) Insta Star, wanna gimmesummat tit I can show once and do a swipe up on?

Reactions: 14
The friday shite she posts wasnt funny last year this or next year , it's all for tattles benefit however I always scroll past to get to ned the talking horse ...so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘When I was 29 I went really really dark’ 29?! TWENTY NINE?! I’m almost 30 and look half the age she looks at 29 😂😂😂😂 so she’s always looked haggard then
I did a double take when I looked at the picture! 29? Is she sure? 👵🏼

Reactions: 11
Glad I'm not alone on feeling like, I think it triggered me as this is what my in laws are like a few years ago while I was heavily pregnant with our youngest my brother in law told my husband he was thinking of cutting him off as all he'd stopped putting them first since becoming a dad, once I saw this post last night it took me straight back to that night and how upset my husband was.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
YES! I hate this quote maybe the friend that didn’t text or call you has anxiety about it all herself and was desperate to hear from you! Such an ignorant quote from an ignorant cretin who cares about no one but herself!

‘When I was 29 I went really really dark’ 29?! TWENTY NINE?! I’m almost 30 and look half the age she looks at 29 😂😂😂😂 so she’s always looked haggard then
Was just coming on to say the same thing 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.