Beckyhomesweethome #45 Mushroom doors, mushroom hair, uncooked mushrooms - does anyone really care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know anything about those 2, but I would just love to know all the gossip 😅 I know about brookie from my daughters lol

Reactions: 6
I don't know anything about those 2, but I would just love to know all the gossip 😅 I know about brookie from my daughters lol
Spill the beans!

It’s funny for how many followers baggy has..... how
Do her grid posts never get many comments?!?!

Reactions: 3
Why does she have a random window in the top of the living room wall??
That's the window that's on the stairs

Bet she wouldn’t be so outraged if her commission fees for swipe ups went up.

And how impressive is that dodo managed to remove all these cushions, climb into bed and slide under the relatively undisturbed duvet without any human help 🤔😂 so desperate for content, it’s pathetic.
With regards to her being fuming about the seller putting the cover up by £50 and then putting it down because she told them too, does she not know that for Ebay sellers, it's cheaper to keep an item listed at a high price if it's out of stock than it is to remove and them re list?

Bless her thinking she can control Ebay sellers prices 🤣🤣

And as you said, she wouldn't complain if she was earning off it, the basic beggy witch

Reactions: 11
I’ve often looked at Dawn and Shelley’s Facebook and thought what a lovely family oriented couple they are ... they have lots of friends and do loads together as a couple ... nothing like Becky and Jason in any way shape or form ... Becky must be so envious of them
Didn’t someone post on here awhile back that Shelley had an affair and there was a massive fight in the street over it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210301-075905_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's not actually the first day of spring until the 20th 🙄

I've said this before but she's not well mentally and she hasn't been since before covid, her eating disorder is clearly back as well as some other kind of mental health, its quite sad that she just won't get help. It's very clear with her that she's the type of person who won't get help until she's ready for it and I think that's why it comes across as her family and friends don't step in, they probably have tried but she won't listen. When you read this becky GO GET HELP before it's too late, walk away from social media there's more to life than a bunch of strangers and work on your relationships with those that actually matter

Reactions: 18
Tbf there is meteorological spring & astronomical spring, Beggy is going with the astro spring as in Spring is March, April, May & then summer is June, July, August etc.
In Beggys world though it'll be Christmas soon, she'll be ordering her tat from china in the next few weeks so as not to miss out 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's looking extremely gaunt and pale this morning. It's quite disturbing that nobody in her family seem to care.

Reactions: 6
Nice dental floss stick on the coaster next to her in all those stories. Going to see someone about bet back, the answer is simply, nourish your body properly and slow down, you paint all day and don’t nourish properly your body will react accordingly! more money 💴
Did she come on just to tell everyone she’s paid out for everything for the garden?! came on to brag. standard

Reactions: 8
3 days in the same stinking pyjamas 🤢

‘Cos you overdo it’ what a bleeping laugh😂😂 She wants to try 5 x 13 hour shifts in a week and see how much she hurts then the lazy cow. She certainly never ‘overdoes’ working........calling in sick after a couple of days home improvement. I’d be held to account if I pulled that stunt like.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does wiggins actually do anything in that house, why does she need to blitz the house if she’s been laid up for a few days surely he should be doing it, or brookeblessher for that matter, my other half would do the stuff that needed doing if I was laid up even though he works long hours, you know because it’s our house we live here together like a couple lol they’re very strange people 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 17
She obviously has to brag about seeing a private chiropractor/ physio 🙄
You're using muscles you've not used for years, you're bound to ache.
That's what happens after sitting on your arse watching Netflix for nearly a year.
Rub on some gel, make yourself a well balanced meal, drink plenty of fluids & go and do some stretches & loosen up your body, perhaps take in some vitamin D ( AKA Sunshine) as well, it keeps your bones & muscles healthy 😏

Reactions: 20
She obviously has to brag about seeing a private chiropractor/ physio 🙄
You're using muscles you've not used for years, you're bound to ache.
That's what happens after sitting on your arse watching Netflix for nearly a year.
Rub on some gel, make yourself a well balanced meal, drink plenty of fluids & go and do some stretches & loosen up your body, perhaps take in some vitamin D ( AKA Sunshine) as well, it keeps your bones & muscles healthy 😏
I was just coming in to say the same. My dad suffered terrible with his back. He was a train driver so any time he did decorating etc at home, his back would be killing him for a few days. She doesn’t exercise, she doesn’t eat and I also noticed how out of breath she gets just from doing the smallest thing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.