Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coco544

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion-
Eating out to save lives, while her silver corpse paint dries

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Poptart

VIP Member
Begz loves cheap tat but let's face it when you add it all up her spending is absurd. She probably is a net spender on Instagram considering there's close to zero engagement on her grid posts and so many of her followers being bought bots.

So. Just like every new thread I wonder... is this the thread when we finally find out

WHERE TF THE CASH IS COMING FROM?!
She says it's cos her kids are grown up and she doesn't have to pay for school trips and that anymore. I can only assume her kids school trips were first class jaunts on the orient express 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

CrosserLove

Thread title suggestion

“Eat out to save people not for us; so I build a pergular that will turn to rust”

I never said thread title when I originally posted it but I’ll remove this post if it isn’t allowed 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
Off to B&M which is conveniently near the dentist!! Flaunting and spreading again Begs. I need cereal and cupboard bits - hold on....you went to Home Bargains a couple of days ago!! FFS!

• Angry
Reactions: 37

limited75

VIP Member
I still can't get over the fact she plonked that summer house right in the middle of her lawn......why?.........and by doing so has created almost like a little alleyway behind it. Just makes no sense whatsoever!!

Edit; also her garden isn't a proper garden, she puts fake plants in it for starters and the layout is so f****d up it just looks like an outdoor showroom at your local garden centre when they have various sheds, greenhouses, garden furniture on display. There has been no real thought or planning given to her garden at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Mutley98

VIP Member
Did she not say a while back that she would no longer be accepting gifted items as she doesn’t need anything, but would only accept if she can give away to her followers?
Yeah she did say that and I messaged her to see if she would like to donate any unwanted ones to a raffle I’m running even sent her the story of why I’m doing it, from one nanny to another and she said no she was giving it to locals.??? I live fairly local to her.! Never seen her donate anything apart from the one time.
Funny she replied to me as well using a voice message so you can’t screen shot it, she didn’t even acknowledge to have even read the story
She’s vile and greedy hope her pergola gets wrecked as it’s still early days to be doing the garden
Also giving her mother chocolate she got free is low.!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
And there you have it! She’s going to try and put the pergular up by herself while Jaysuns at work. There’s nothing wrong with her back AT ALL.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Ohhhh ffs she’s claiming that the pergolas sold
Out straight away when people are asking... and she’s such an influencer the company will personally let her know when they are back In Stock. Do us all a favour and fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When she showed the disgusting soul pink box of tat, did anyone else hear her say

"so you basically pay for the products and then get this beautiful box free" 😐

Hun. Its a shitty, flimsy, horrific coloured cardboard box.

I mean, I'm sold. Absolutely. Pay for over priced, factory made candles, with a hand stuck blingggggggged star and I get a box free

What a bargain! A free box.

Sign. Me. Up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32