Beckyhomesweethome #45 Mushroom doors, mushroom hair, uncooked mushrooms - does anyone really care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her ‘bad back’ is so she doesn’t have to go back to work and can just sit around shopping and watching Netflix.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Maybe her ‘bad back’ is so she doesn’t have to go back to work and can just sit around shopping and watching Netflix.
Yes, it’s funny how she’s never mentioned it until she knows when she can go back to work hey

Reactions: 13
Anyone else totally cringe at how she says “bawzsh”? Ugh.

Reactions: 7
Has she not got anything better to do than stick stickers on badly painted eggs?? The woman’s a complete waste of space!!

Reactions: 12
I have never had physio or osteopathy through the NHS. I've always gone private, don't most people?

Yep I suffer badly with mine, have done for years. I find sitting makes it worse. I have been seeing my back man for 11 years. He always says when I go away, now remember do t just lay round the pool every 30 minutes have a walk and stretch. Other wise when I do move or do any form of work, I’m in agony. If she wasn’t so bloody lazy her muscles wouldn’t go into spasms when she does any for
Of work.

Reactions: 3
Her stories are just her constant noise make overs or changing stuff around and spending - and it’s not good! She’s always striving for the next thing she won’t ever be happy..... and what’s really pissing me
Off now.... is her hiding ‘#aff’ under her name!!!
Why is she hiding it??
I’m going to report her! So bloody sneaky

Reactions: 12
Her dog barking all the time would get right on my tits if I were her neighbour
You'd love my German Shepherd boy, then - he barks at the postman, ice cream man, scrap iron man as he plays the Steptoe music in his van 😂 and goes nuts when our neighbours dogs are out! 🥴 😂 Other than that, he's quiet! 😂 But he's generally a good boy. 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
You'd love my German Shepherd boy, then - he barks at the postman, ice cream man, scrap iron man as he plays the Steptoe music in his van 😂 and goes nuts when our neighbours dogs are out! 🥴 😂 Other than that, he's quiet! 😂 But he's generally a good boy. 🥰
We have a blonde GS opposite us. Omg he is the most gorgeous cuddle bug ever! Beggy winds me up cause she never even tries to shush her. Too busy filming her sad life 😂

Reactions: 9
I guarantee she’s setting in stone health issues so she can go on the sick. She’s a lazy mare and doesn’t want to work.

What Planet is this women on ffs . First port of call ring your Doctor .talk to them over the phone , blood tests ect . then if required you will be asked to go in . Tablets ect. First port of call , M R I scan second port of call see what’s going on. . Why have we not phoned and talked to the GP i wonder . with out the background information these chiropractor people will not be able to help. Only go on basic information you are telling them . The doctor has all your background info family history of back problem . No good going to the chiropractor straight away .
Doctor will tel her it’s no good being on the sick sitting at home laying about all day sorry beggy. Failed attempt. you will be sent on a pain management course .yes . Basically get your head out of your but pull yourself together and get on with it.

When I hurt my back a few years ago, I was advised to go to a chiropractor. They refused to see to me as it wasn’t just normal back pain and they didn’t want to manipulate anything and make it worse. I went to my GP who referred me to the hospital for X-rays.
Lucky the chiropractor didn’t touch it as it was a slipped disc! Braggy loves to try and make us all think she’s got an appointment ASAP because she’s so famous and rich 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.