Beckyhomesweethome #45 Mushroom doors, mushroom hair, uncooked mushrooms - does anyone really care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she's had someone round to sit in the garden today, that's why she was pissing and panicking to get that hideous deck finished etc. That won't last 5 mins cos it's bloody fence paint. She's had "visitors" I reckon. God I wish I lived near her I'd be proper stalking her and peeking ove rthe garden fence. I so wish one of her neighbours would come on here. I bet they got a whole load of beans to spill lol.

Reactions: 23
Why does she have a random window in the top of the living room wall??
Her house is like the one Jack built. There’s random doors half way up walls in the bedrooms. One room has two! It’s a proper 80’s new build. Random everywhere. Then she stuck a shed on the back and insists on calling it the “cedar room”

Reactions: 11
She’s off to bed peeps!!! What do we reckon, does she read this page??

as for brookeblessher, does she have her own thread??

Reactions: 7
She had a lie in, slept all afternoon & back in bed again at 6:30pm
This woman needs to learn to fuel her body properly & exercise.

Reactions: 17
oddly quiet today...no hair fiddling, finger sniffing chatting tit videos today....whats occurring Beggy??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she eaten today?
Cooked a meal?
Walked Dolly?
Maybe she popped her back out getting jiggy with Shelley in the swingers shed last night 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a silly old cow . She’s back in her bed at 6.30pm nursing her bad back . Bad back my arse it’s just a bleeping ploy to get her sheep to feel sorry for her or a gifting opportunity to try and get a free hot tub as her back aches to stand on that rotten decking . I bet one of her swinging gangs got one and she has to try keep up with the Jones at no cost . She’s a bleep .

Reactions: 10
As above bad back my arse .beggy worst thing you can do take to your bed or Lay on the settee. You need to be up and keeping active . Because laying down in bed will make it worse.and it will take it longer to heal. Take it from one that knows. Nothing wrong with beggy .me thinks she is also on one .not seen the face for a few days .

Is today the first time in a LONG TIME she's not spoken on her stories? 😲 Poor cow must be ill and exhausted... 🙄 😂

Something’s a float she’s either on a comedown from all her spending the last couple of days and Jason’s taken the credit card or she’s been doing some diy that she will claim she’s done in 3hrs tomorrow!

Or she’s been reading here and Is upset dawn didn’t invite her for a sunrise swing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brookieblessher is on the desperate fame train again! Wannabe Molly Mae but the cheap market version! 🙄 Never gonna happen love! Molly wouldn’t be seen dead with them gnashers!
Most people around here think she is weird.

Reactions: 10
They’ll be a big garden reveal tues. Her Pergolia will be up, all her lights hanging, fences repainted, new cushions, blankets and she’ll make out she did it all tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.