Beckyhomesweethome #45 Mushroom doors, mushroom hair, uncooked mushrooms - does anyone really care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one bleeping word about poor Claire...
NOTHING!!
Shouldn't be surprised really, she cried crocodile tears to get interaction & money from her followers when Colly died too and never mentioned her again either.
She is a self centred bleep...FACT!!!!

Edited to add that her 1st thought this morning was for that stupid bleeping tune she plays every Friday & not for the friend of hers that died from cancer.
😡😡😡
Yes I mentioned this too as it really angered me especially when she asked everyone for money through PayPal for Claire’s flowers then hid the total amount she got from her followers when she screenshot it CRAFTY ! As many suspected then why would you do that ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bet she wouldn’t be so outraged if her commission fees for swipe ups went up.

And how impressive is that dodo managed to remove all these cushions, climb into bed and slide under the relatively undisturbed duvet without any human help 🤔😂 so desperate for content, it’s pathetic.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Bet she wouldn’t be so outraged if her commission fees for swipe ups went up.

And how impressive is that dodo managed to remove all these cushions, climb into bed and slide under the relatively undisturbed duvet without any human help 🤔😂 so desperate for content, it’s pathetic.
Shocks me at how lazy people are, why do
You need to use a link to buy something bloody google it, the search bar on eBay is there for a reason! I see it all the time on fb on a diy page... have you go the link bleeping look yourself lazy twats...

And did they really but a cheap Chair cover upto £80 I think not. I seen this on hunch’s page the other day but from wayfair over a unit she paid £150 and they put it upto £300 and she called them
Out on it also. Original beggy at its finest.
Me personally if a seller did that I’d remove the link so they don’t get any custom for the principle of it.

Reactions: 13
She thinks she has the same pulling power as Hinch.
My god she reeks of desperation, as if her bots followers are going to rush to buy a bloody egg chair cover putting the price up by that amount.
I smell bullshit, Beggy.
BULLSHIT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's ordered more of those stickers ready for Christmas....it's February!!! She's off her nut.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yep came to say exactly the same thing. Just because she’s as old as Jesus she thinks she’s the original instahun. Reeks of desperation and lack of imagination. Think outside the box Braggy. Let’s see something original from you today 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Still sticking to my prediction that she's going to start dropping mentions of the red & silver Christmas FEEM within a couple of weeks. Remember when she cleared out the bauble section of poundland just after Christmas!

Glad she's going to take a couple of "lazy days" to think it over properly, poor thing was working much too hard this week 🤣

Reactions: 10
I’ve often looked at Dawn and Shelley’s Facebook and thought what a lovely family oriented couple they are ... they have lots of friends and do loads together as a couple ... nothing like Becky and Jason in any way shape or form ... Becky must be so envious of them

Reactions: 16
Pending sad voice, I think she had a catch up on here not with friends or family as she hardly has any and had realised what an idiot she is and take insta away and she has nothing

Reactions: 6
She's ordered more of those stickers ready for Christmas....it's February!!! She's off her nut.
I just saw that..... she's genuinely got a few screws loose, the mad cow! 🥴

And the problematic back is probably down to the fact she's malnourished.... she looks virtually skeletal because she barely eats and her body is lacking nutrition, so she has no energy.... or its lazyfuckingitis! 🙄

beggy is 100% a wonna be of everyone isn’t she

I think she's felt on the edge of stuff her whole life. Step siblings/parents/friends she has never found her place and is a very unsettled adult.

I do not like the vase. It looks cheap.

I cannot wait for the leopard print Christmas baubels.

Reactions: 7
She’s been very uncharacteristically quiet today. She’s only like this when she’s been called out on something. Maybe she’s been called out on the ignoring Claire’s anniversary. She’s always screeching down the phone at anything so to quiet all day she’s definitely on a downer.... what happened to being here every day for your followers begga you know like when you said when the majority of social media did the BLM blackout! 🤷🏻‍♀️

What if she has realised she can scream all she want she is not going to reach the dizzy heights of real insta fame and she can't be bothered because she does put too much effort in to these things and is wearing herself out and what for? A few extra pennies not even mega pounds - I doubt it but you never know.
Waiting for the rant about trolls which I think could be pending due to her being so quiet.

She’s probably been out spending that’s why she’s so quiet, if she hasn’t done anything all day why does she need a “nana nap” at 1.30 in the afternoon. She is absolutely pathetic. Get up and wash the windows!

This should have had # gift surly seeing as she never paid for this one or the first one they have her that she went onto giving away! She’s tagging Tony almond a lot too so now these guys... she’s after more free tit isn’t she!🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s probably hidden it under her picture again like she usually does!

Reactions: 3
Brookieblessher is on the desperate fame train again! Wannabe Molly Mae but the cheap market version! 🙄 Never gonna happen love! Molly wouldn’t be seen dead with them gnashers!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been very quiet and off camera for two days now. Wonder if her teeth are giving her jip 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.