Beckyhomesweethome #45 Mushroom doors, mushroom hair, uncooked mushrooms - does anyone really care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t believe it when she said about a new sofa, she hasn’t had that one long (from NEXT)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t believe it when she said about a new sofa, she hasn’t had that one long (from NEXT)
I just think of all the lovely things she could have if she didn’t throw money around on big things without any planning or all the little bits of tat she keeps buying. For all her trying her house is so dated, even my in laws who are now in their late 60’s and early 70’s and have lived in the same house for over 40 years have done gradual updates over the years and while it’s not as modern as I’d like it’s much more modern than Beckys. Do hope she puts money away for her pension!

Also thought it was strange that she would buy the balloon arch for Brooke (who’s birthday isnt until December so they’ll probably be long forgotten about by then as she’ll have moved on to whatever else is popular on Instagram by then) but that she wouldn’t think of them for her granddaughter.

Reactions: 21
I’m literally astounded at the ridiculous amount of money she throws around. Yes, I get that it’s her life, her kids are grown blah blah blah, but people are currently dying, losing jobs, scared witless of the future ahead, and this idiot is prattling on about yet more furniture to replace furniture that is less than a year old and perfectly decent. All because she wants to paint a wall for the gazillionth time!!!

Reactions: 19
The amount of cushions on her living room sofa is bleeping ridiculous. Less is more Becky!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's disabled comments on her latest post/reel because she knows she shouldn't be hanging around a shop filming during a bleeping Pandemic - you're supposed to be in and out, looking at things if you're passing them. If I saw her filming I'd tell her straight! 😡

Reactions: 25
Literally she is the epitome of ‘buy cheap buy twice’ (or thrice in Beggy’s case). Those rugs are SHITE btw, we ordered one from Wayfair as it looked ok in the pic and then it arrived........it feels more like a throw.

that sofa from next looks like a £100 eBay purchase, looks cheap as hell.

As for being jealous, why does she presume whatever she has is better than what we have? She must be high.

She's disabled comments on her latest post/reel because she knows she shouldn't be hanging around a shop filming during a bleeping Pandemic - you're supposed to be in and out, looking at things if you're passing them. If I saw her filming I'd tell her straight! 😡
Must of been a difficult choice as even the negative comments would improve her terrible engagement. 4 comments on her previous post 😂😂😂 I’ve got 337 followers and I get more comments than that.

Reactions: 16
So I put a scoop of this in with my soap powder, I use liquid
Ffs think before you speak! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've not watched her most of the week as I've been finding her draining so have been checking in here, another new sofa and chair after having the chair gifted only 12 months ago 🤦‍♀️ no words for the old bat

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe she’s getting rid of that sofa! 😳Wth! She’s unreal! 😠
More money than sense.
Going overboard on black now. 🙄

Can’t believe she’s getting rid of that sofa! 😳Wth! She’s unreal! 😠
More money than sense.
Going overboard on black now. 🙄
Yep........and I thought the black and navy and grey went so well together the beginning of the week? 😂

Reactions: 9
Showing us how they look completely different using different paints, no tit Sherlock Evans 🧐
BTW Beggy they both look utter shite!!
Came on to say the same. She's comedy gold, I sometimes think she does it in purpose but then see some of the comments her followers put and think nah, she's thick as tit posting to an equally thick as tit audience.

Of course she's turned comments off, the truth hurts 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And do we believe she needed dog food or went specifically for that stool ? Pleased to say I don’t even know if HB have a website.

Yep........and I thought the black and navy and grey went so well together the beginning of the week? 😂
And don’t forget the plastic plants. 🤮

I hate hate hate how she just slams things down on the counter that she’s just bought, no regard as to whether she will damage them. I’ve said it before but my god every time she does a ‘what I bought’ story it pisses me off SO much. Money to waste clearly 😠

So, let’s get this straight, black
Accessories, dark
Grey sofas and a GREEN footstool?!!
Omg! She’s no interior designer! Why choose black? It’s so cold looking!
If she’s following trends, cream and gold is the latest trend! Which in IMO is much nicer! She really has no clue! In a few months time she’ll be changing it again

Quality over quantity didn’t she ever hear this? I would rather spend a bit more money on something worthwhile that will last then buy 10 things that I will need to replace within weeks. When I’ve redecorated I’ve always done quite neutral walls and then when I want to redo some things I don’t need to spend a lot to spruce up the place. Also if I do spend money on something I have to really love it she claims to love things then changes it within weeks! I really think she has a mental illness because that behaviour is not normal and I worry about jayyyysun and brookie why haven’t they stepped in? I understand a few impulse buys but her whole life is slap dash for a short lived happiness, it’s actually so sad I’ve said this before but I really do pity her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.