Beckyhomesweethome #45 Mushroom doors, mushroom hair, uncooked mushrooms - does anyone really care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will address Claire today now she has read here. She knew it was yesterday as she liked Rendall's post if somebody meant that much to you then you would mention it. Unfortunately and sorry to put this so bluntly but Claire's "friendship" was nothing but a stepping stone for Becky she used her for her own gain. She acted with zero class too with making it all about her and the tribute she bought for Claire's funeral, well what other people bought for her. Again using this awful event in a person's life for content and likes. It was a case of look where I am who I am with what I'm doing and what I've done...it's not classy at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s really pissed me off this morning with how small and hidden the #ad #aff is on her stories. She’s such a sneaky begging greedy witch!!

Reactions: 10
Me too lovely I could run away! 🙃
I'm sorry you feel like that, it's really tough, isn't it? Especially with the weather getting nicer and still not being allowed to travel far and with nothing open! 😓 Sending you a hug 🤗💖

Reactions: 4
This has pissed me off so much, she NEVER NEVER gives credit to the people
She’s take the idea from. Makes out it’s her idea for all the praise. duck uff you dried, dusty old prune!😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬
Just something else that doesn't match anything.

She has a house bursting at the seams with every trend/theme ever invented and none of it is current or goes with anything else.

She sees someone else have/do something and has to have it instantly ....

B&M shelves
Stars
Brick wallpaper
Glittery
Crushed velvet
Geometric
Black
Grey
Lips
Animal print
Faux plants

The list goes on ....

Reactions: 15
I cannot fathom why the shed is plonked where it is with all that space behind it. Why not against the back fence with lots of space at the front to entertain? Screw loose or what?

Reactions: 27
To be fair, I wouldn't mention Claire's passing if I was Becky. It isn't really her loss (brief friendship). I'd leave it to the people who loved her.

On another note, if Dawn and Shelly haven't got a hot tub then this could be the oneupmanship the Evan's are looking for.

Reactions: 9
To be fair, I wouldn't mention Claire's passing if I was Becky. It isn't really her loss (brief friendship). I'd leave it to the people who loved her.

On another note, if Dawn and Shelly haven't got a hot tub then this could be the oneupmanship the Evan's are looking for.
Thing is though, she made it her loss when she was asking her followers for money for funeral flowers and then instagram storying from the funeral.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I cannot fathom why the shed is plonked where it is with all that space behind it. Why not against the back fence with lots of space at the front to entertain? Screw loose or what?
I've just watched her stories and it's ridiculous how the sheds and cedar house are all seemingly on top of each other. 😑 She has a big garden, so would have been better off having people in and getting it properly landscaped, decked and having someone build hese things for her as they'd space it out properly. Yes, you can do it yourself, but when you're Becky, you don't engage your brain and it ends up looking like a junk yard! 🥴

Reactions: 14
Just something else that doesn't match anything.

She has a house bursting at the seams with every trend/theme ever invented and none of it is current or goes with anything else.

She sees someone else have/do something and has to have it instantly ....

B&M shelves
Stars
Brick wallpaper
Glittery
Crushed velvet
Geometric
Black
Grey
Lips
Animal print
Faux plants

The list goes on ....
Absolutely right! She jumps on every bandwagon going but makes such a mess out of it all. She has no style at all of her own whatever.

Reactions: 10
Agreed @Poptart the whole situation was a disaster. The sun is out and I'm in a good mood, perhaps I was hopeful she had learned one thing, via Tattle, in the past year ;)

I think the placement of the Summer House was due to the glorious lockdown weather last year and Becky wanting somewhere near to "throw the sun sofa cushions". My memory may be wrong but someone else here will remember.

Reactions: 4
FFS 🤬

Her favourite saying is *It wasn't cheap*
She's just bought the Ninja air fryer thing so Brookebabyblessher can cook her chips and nuggets!

FFS 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Agreed @Poptart the whole situation was a disaster. The sun is out and I'm in a good mood, perhaps I was hopeful she had learned one thing, via Tattle, in the past year ;)

I think the placement of the Summer House was due to the glorious lockdown weather last year and Becky wanting somewhere near to "throw the sun sofa cushions". My memory may be wrong but someone else here will remember.
Exactly right. The summer house is as close to the decking as possible because she didn’t want to walk far to put the cushions away.

Reactions: 8
Bragging again 🙄 It wasn't cheap, but OBVIOUSLY we can afford it...Blah, blah, blah 🥱

For the record, we have a ninja that our son bought us for Christmas and yes it's great, but the novelty soon wears off, like any new gadget.
Has she put a swipe up yet to get her £180 back?

Reactions: 18
Another cheeky £200 on an air fryer! She’s got to have spent more than £1,500 this week as I think the sofa was on Monday!

But even with all that ready cash the hag still takes the time to stick 50p decals onto a vase for content.

She is off the rails 🤯

Reactions: 20
I reckon jaysun got the ninja off of the back of a container, I’m telling you his fiddling over there or drugs in shipments

Reactions: 21
What a total twit . At least us tattlers don’t rely on swipe ups to buy a Ninja or use Instagram to flog cheap tat . The woman has no shame at all and I wouldn’t want to have her life especially when having to return to the pier and people have seen her shenanigans all through lockdown . She’s the biggest bleep out there .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.