Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 questions:

1. Do they actually partner swap? Or just a rumour?

2. Is the boomerang button attached to her jaw? She can’t do a boomerang without having her mouth wide open.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just gonna do a story where you can’t see a thing and all you can hear is the wind yeah thanks for that Beggy, that wasn’t pointless at all

Reactions: 9
Her boomerang videos make me feel nauseous 🤮 feel like I’m on the waltzers or twisters 😂

Reactions: 5
Is there anybody on here who actually knows her, a neighbour or work colleague? I’d love to know if she’s like this all the time, she’s definitely not the same person she was last year!

Reactions: 11
Is there anybody on here who actually knows her, a neighbour or work colleague? I’d love to know if she’s like this all the time, she’s definitely not the same person she was last year!
Completely agree, she seemed more settled, everything wasn’t as manic & crazy like it seems now.
I started following her when she was only on about 5k followers so maybe she thinks she has to ‘perform’ like she does now to keep the numbers up & not to lose followers, if she loses followers she loses freebies & money. I think her ‘insta’ fame has given her a big head OR its always been like that & she just hid it better before.

Reactions: 9
You’re single Gaz, how are you single?!! ( bleeping screeching again)

Not all women want a guy just cos he drives a flash car, Becky! We aren’t all materialistic like you are. Is that why you’re with Jason, because of the house / car he bought you?!!

Honestly, she is so bloody ANNOYING!

Off for more booze now I take it?! Jeez, I bet her liver is rotten!

Reactions: 15
Is she really only 40??? I follow a girl from Derry called girlyinspocorner who is 40 and she looks like she could be Becky's daughter

Is she really only 40??? I follow a girl from Derry called girlyinspocorner who is 40 and she looks like she could be Becky's daughter
I thought she was about 50 when I started following her, I was so shocked that she was only 39 at the time! 🙈 But tbf, she has had an eating disorder and health issues so I suppose that would contribute to how she’s aged.

No excuse for the crappy, tacky clobber she wears though lol!

Reactions: 8
I thought she was about 50 when I started following her, I was so shocked that she was only 39 at the time! 🙈 But tbf, she has had an eating disorder and health issues so I suppose that would contribute to how she’s aged.

No excuse for the crappy, tacky clobber she wears though lol!
Yes very true. Normally I won't comment on a persons appearance but the diff is she has aged herself with the way she abused her body through diet (ot lack therof) and alcohol. She would look a lot better if she was kinder to her body

Reactions: 4
It’s a bit weird that Brooke has commented “sexiest couple” on her last post! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How bloody irresponsible filming yourself not wearing a seatbelt. FFS BECKY USE YOUR BRAIN WOMAN!
She’s as thick as tit!!!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Ffs this woman needs help. Drinking again and she looked hungover this morning, so why drink again.

Her behaviour is very concerning.

She can’t go a weekend without alcohol!

Do something different Becky...
Go visit family
Take your Mum out for lunch
Go to the cinema
Pack a picnic & take Dolly out for the day...etc

Why does her whole life have to revolve around drinking?! She acts like a teenager!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.