Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they went over to Dawn and Shelley’s to ‘tidy up’ (quick shag) came home and now they’re back there again drinking AGAIN. She’s been round there at least 5 times this week but still hasn’t seen her ill mother. Beggy you are an absolute disgrace

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She makes me so mad with the way she treats her mum. This Thursday we are having to bury my mother in law who passed away 2 weeks ago (lung cancer) it all happened so quick, 6 weeks from diagnosis. We spent as much time with her as possible. All Becky can do is drink 🍷 and screech down her phone. Go and make memories with your loved ones whilst you still can!!!

On a different note, should she not have “closed” her competition at 12?? Too busy going for a ride in a BMW (he’s probably still single because not all woman are materialistic Becky) and getting pissed to even mention it again today.
Sorry for the rant but she really makes my blood boil at times!! 🤣😡😡

Reactions: 11
So they went over to Dawn and Shelley’s to ‘tidy up’ (quick shag) came home and now they’re back there again drinking AGAIN. She’s been round there at least 5 times this week but still hasn’t seen her ill mother. Beggy you are an absolute disgrace
I bet Dawn’s like ‘duck off Beggy’ under her breath. She must get on her tits

Reactions: 7
She makes me so mad with the way she treats her mum. This Thursday we are having to bury my mother in law who passed away 2 weeks ago (lung cancer) it all happened so quick, 6 weeks from diagnosis. We spent as much time with her as possible. All Becky can do is drink 🍷 and screech down her phone. Go and make memories with your loved ones whilst you still can!!!

On a different note, should she not have “closed” her competition at 12?? Too busy going for a ride in a BMW (he’s probably still single because not all woman are materialistic Becky) and getting pissed to even mention it again today.
So sorry for your loss xx
Becky obviously doesn’t appreciate all that she has, she comes across very self centred & selfish. As long as shes ok I think it’s bugger anybody else!

Reactions: 8
She’s totally sitting reading this with the Alkie, every story has basically been a really bad boom for about three weekends straight. Doing it thinking she’s smart and annoying us, no you just look pathetic Beggs

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe the sheer level of tat in her house, she surely should be on hoarders tv show! She cannot save money to save her life ! Every boot sale more tat comes in and her ebay stories are getting in the same league as hinch. Mind she’s not the sharpest tool in the box is she 😂 she even sounds thick and that voice ! I’m sure mi5 could use it as a torture ! Just listening to it, it’s like dolphin sound mixed with nails down a black board. Talking of nails see she’s got the chavvy 3 inch thick extensions on her masculine hands and why no ones told her square cut on her shaped hands makes them look even more manly.
She changes her taste more than hinch gets a freebie ( although Becky is up there for begging freebies, the latest being swan 🙄) I didn’t follow her long once I saw the sheer volume of free gifts she gets, they don’t deserve the term influencers . I think they should be called gluttonous bastards. it would help if she wasn’t so chav. Her and hinch are so similar in that way, maybe Becky is hinch’s long lost birth mother 😂😂 that mirror she got recently, it belongs in the museum of no taste. Along with most of her tat

So sorry for your loss xx
Becky obviously doesn’t appreciate all that she has, she comes across very self centred & selfish. As long as shes ok I think it’s bugger anybody else!
Thank you xx
I used to think she was ok, but the more time went on she changed, I found her thread on here and was relieved I wasn’t the only to feel she’s got it all wrong, so reckless and selfish. I ‘lurked’ here for a while agreeing with most of what is said but after this weekend I just couldn’t stay quiet anymore!! Stupid bint 😡

She’s just put a post up saying “Memories made and that’s what it’s all about”
Go and make memories with your elderly mother & father or with your kids or with the girl who is carrying your granddaughter - she seriously thinks getting pissed up every weekend in someone’s garden is making memories. Somebody give her a shake!!! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Do dawn and Shelley have duck all to do with their Monday either? Spending their entire Sunday drinking? It’s like they live a lifestyle of being a student, always on the piss because you have no responsibilities?

Sorry for your loss Elsiemoo ❤

What the hell is wrong with her lately
Been sniffing glue I reckon 🤫

She’s just put a post up saying “Memories made and that’s what it’s all about”
Go and make memories with your elderly mother & father or with your kids or with the girl who is carrying your granddaughter - she seriously thinks getting pissed up every weekend in someone’s garden is making memories. Somebody give her a shake!!! 🙄
ABSOLUTELY THIS!!!!

Reactions: 5

And she's deleted the competition post before announcing the winner so she could literally say anyone won it & no one would know if they actually entered or not!!

And she's deleted the competition post before announcing the winner so she could literally say anyone won it & no one would know if they actually entered or not!!
It’ll be someone she knows as per usual with all her competitions

She can’t go a weekend without alcohol!

Do something different Becky...
Go visit family
Take your Mum out for lunch
Go to the cinema
Pack a picnic & take Dolly out for the day...etc

Why does her whole life have to revolve around drinking?! She acts like a teenager!!!
Exactly. She constantly films her whereabouts so when did she last see her mum? Shocking behaviour.

I bet she doesn’t mention the comp again and takes her mum and dawn with her. No one entered that will get her more recognition on Instagram so duck them. Nothing in it for her.

Reactions: 4
I bet she doesn’t mention the comp again and takes her mum and dawn with her. No one entered that will get her more recognition on Instagram so duck them. Nothing in it for her.
Probably embarrassed cos only 10 saddos entered out of 60,000 😂 some of them commented more than once and others just said ‘sorry I’m busy’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.