Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a pic on her stories the other day from Vegas and she genuinely looked lovely. I don’t know if it’s the filters or something she’s using but they just don’t suit her skin.
I thought she looked good, healthy, happy and content. 😊 I scrolled through her page and even just a year ago, she looked like a different woman! I do feel for her as something just isn't right and hasn't been for a while.... I don't think it's lockdown as it's never bothered her as she's hardly stayed in or away from people 🙄, so I think it's something else, possibly her ED and mental health as physically, she's aged and looks haggered, like she's struggling with her words and generally unwell...

Reactions: 10
She is so illiterate, why doesn't she read it before it's posted, makes no sense!
Screenshot_20201009-075115_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The competition post has just sent me over the edge 🤣 it once again makes no sense.

Always in such a rush, she never thinks about her spelling and grammar.

Yet these businesses want to work with her, mind you lets face it, they are not high end businesses! I don't want £100 worth of tat in my living room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Show case? It’s a few bits that are in the website anyway..
So excited for home bargains again, it’s just full of cheap tat, go to your shed that will save you money!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
THREAD SUGGESTION

I’m still beggy from the DOCK, I was talking to my phone then I had a knock (on my ring door bell) it’s was one of my BOTS

🤣🤣
I’ve got in my head now, ‘Don’t be fooled by the bots that I got, I’m still, I’m still Beggy from the block’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the days when she is quiet she has been on here reading all the comments and puts herself in a bad mood. Then the next day she comforts herself with pound shop tat! If you’re reading this Becky it’s time to get the Botox booked in again 👵🏻

Reactions: 7
I can't wait for her to have a isolate. Every one will eventually if in contact with someone she's going to loose her mind. I do not know how a few of the people I follow like Beggy have not been affected and Carry on as normal, bloody pisses me off 😏

Reactions: 6
Wow! How skinny does she look in those jeans.... Jesus Christ they look horrible way too big and the trainers look like they’re from shoe zone! Omg why why WHY does her family let her do this! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

And can I just say, the bits she’s “ showcased “ from Tony almond what a load of tat and why those vile flowers again. It all looks like it’s from Poundland and home bargains but no doubt over priced for what they are!
she really has nice decent taste in anything at all, and it’s a pitty the amount of money she spends on tat she could buy some beautiful items for her home 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Wow! How skinny does she look in those jeans.... Jesus Christ they look horrible way too big and the trainers look like they’re from shoe zone! Omg why why WHY does her family let her do this! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

And can I just say, the bits she’s “ showcased “ from Tony almond what a load of tat and why those vile flowers again. It all looks like it’s from Poundland and home bargains but no doubt over priced for what they are!
she really has nice decent taste in anything at all, and it’s a pitty the amount of money she spends on tat she could buy some beautiful items for her home 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her legs are scary thin. My legs are probably the size of three or four of hers and I'm not a that overweight

Reactions: 4
I'm finding watching her uncomfortable now, she needs help it's quite concerning.

Reactions: 10
I came to say the same as the others, she’s looking painfully thin. Despite what I think of her, her actions and attitudes it’s sad to see. When you lot have shared photos from last year and to see now. Unless it’s the hair that makes her face look so much more gaunt. I do hope she gets the help she needs

Reactions: 12
Wow! How skinny does she look in those jeans.... trainers look like they’re from shoe zone!

And can I just say, the bits she’s “ showcased “ from Tony almond what a load of tat and why those vile flowers again.
Shoe zone 🤣😂🤣
I live not far from Tony almonds and can confirm it’s a tat shop, but it’s a family run tat shop. I’ve just seen on there stories Someone asking could they travel 4 &1/2 hours to go there. I really wouldn’t bother it’s crap you would be extremely disappointed 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.