Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sent her a bath bomb she doesn’t even have a bath!
Well done soulless candles outdone yourselves right there!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My god she’s vulgar, sex in a candle.

Gemma is a mug sending her all that stuff for free, she hasn’t even got a bath to use the bath bomb 😂 and sending her another believe spray because Brookieblessher stole the other one??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she being sent cleaning products, she isn't a cleaning account! And why the duck would you want a cleaning sponge as a charm?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I came to say the same as the others, she’s looking painfully thin. Despite what I think of her, her actions and attitudes it’s sad to see. When you lot have shared photos from last year and to see now. Unless it’s the hair that makes her face look so much more gaunt. I do hope she gets the help she needs
There's something not quite right.... I've only followed her since lockdown, but I've noticed she's got worse in terms of her frame, general appearance and ways - she's not looking and seeming right, and its concerning....

Why is she being sent cleaning products, she isn't a cleaning account! And why the duck would you want a cleaning sponge as a charm?!
It's baffling why Minky sends her so much stuff as she's not known for her cleaning - sales must be dipping with the Grinch effect slipping.... 🥴

Reactions: 12
I know we all agreed the other week how ungrateful she was about the kylie wine she got as a birthday present but if someone got me a charm of a cloth as a gift I would be questioning why!! Who in their right mind would want that?? I can’t stand minky it makes me think of the woman I won’t name because she grates on my nerves more than beggy (I would love to post on her thread but they move so fast I can’t keep up)

she is looking so thin and I do feel the braces aren’t a good idea down to her eating habits, or should I say lack of eating!

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry if someone gave me a minky charm, silver or not, I’d be absolutely livid it looks like an always ultra 🤣 Jesus Christ what’s happening I feel like I’m going mad! Somebody make it stop 🙄🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry if someone gave me a minky charm, silver or not, I’d be absolutely livid it looks like an always ultra 🤣 Jesus Christ what’s happening I feel like I’m going mad! Somebody make it stop 🙄🤪🤣
They're actually really weird, like WHY? 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Eeeeew the way she says sex & sexy makes me wanna heave 🤮

Also, did she not go and get her nails done on sunday? She rushed out for some appointment.
The reason I ask is because her nails aren't done in any of her stories today.

Reactions: 16
Wow! How skinny does she look in those jeans.... Jesus Christ they look horrible way too big and the trainers look like they’re from shoe zone! Omg why why WHY does her family let her do this! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

And can I just say, the bits she’s “ showcased “ from Tony almond what a load of tat and why those vile flowers again. It all looks like it’s from Poundland and home bargains but no doubt over priced for what they are!
she really has nice decent taste in anything at all, and it’s a pitty the amount of money she spends on tat she could buy some beautiful items for her home 🤷🏻‍♀️
Haha 😂 shoe zone! They actually do she looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards with that hair!
Scarecrow hair and wooden teeth what’s next?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On her original 'lost' account she was into cleaning and showed us baskets of zoflora and Astonish - before Hinch was a thing. I always felt that she was gutted she didn't pursue that although Gleam/Media had their eye on Hinch/youth/beauty for the sell.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have to agree @Bestlife@60 she knows exactly what she is doing.
I used to feel sorry for her, but I now know better. She loves attention, she loves the mirrors in her home, she loves to be in front of the camera.
She will do ANYTHING for attention, all these procedures she is having done is for attention. The clothes she wears, the food she eats, the amount of tat she buys, all of it is for attention.
No one else can help Beggy apart from herself and she doesn't see a problem with it so let her get on with it.
She is an attention seeking Instagram bleep, who would sell her soul to the devil for the right price.
My sympathy will go to the people who are struggling with real issues, like some of you ladies on here. Those with physical health problems, financial stress, mental health, mourning loved ones etc, not someone who is desperate for followers, likes and validation from strangers on the internet.
⬆⬆⬆⬆ 👌
Absolutely 100% agree.
The more we comment on her the more she relishes it. It's all attention either way in her empty world

Haha, exactly. A fantastic present to give to someone 🤷 Thank duck I'm not on her Christmas list 🙄

Reactions: 5
I actually thought she was going to say I might go round to Dawnys and give these to her....silly me

Reactions: 5
The way she goes on about Nero being sexy/manly.........she must be gutted she’s married to a nerd, nothing sexy or manly about him 😂😂 it’s the man wearing the smell that makes it manly, not the other way round! My hubby could make perfume smell ‘manly’ 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Between her and Minky, they've really peed me off today. I lost my brother this week, I'm the only family left so am having to sort out and pay for everything. It makes me mad when companies gift so much to so called bloody influencers yet we're expected to pay considerable amounts for their goods. Well Minky you can sod off, I'm off to bin anything Minkified! I wish I could do 'boring' shopping like Beggy rather than plan a cremation!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Between her and Minky, they've really peed me off today. I lost my brother this week, I'm the only family left so am having to sort out and pay for everything. It makes me mad when companies gift so much to so called bloody influencers yet we're expected to pay considerable amounts for their goods. Well Minky you can sod off, I'm off to bin anything Minkified! I wish I could do 'boring' shopping like Beggy rather than plan a cremation!
So sorry for you 😢I hope you have some support x
When you feel sad, just think of the minkey charm at the arcade, trawling through the 2ps 🙈 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it just me that is grossed out that she has a crush on Phil Collins daughter who looks like a child 🤯

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.