Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when I thought she’d started to dress more appropriate for her age she comes up with today’s monstrosity of an outfit 🤣 what is that family’s obsession with Michael Kors? They show it off like they think it’s Chanel or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We don’t actually know how she looks to be honest, she filters the duck out of her photos!
she knows exactly what she’s doing and exactly how she looks. She is an attention seeker, a sick attention seeker. She’s been through all this before! Her family and friends are probably sick to death trying to talk to and reason with her! She loves attention, any kind of attention. Save your concerns and sympathy for someone who needs it. Those that are suffering through no fault of their own. There are a few on here that have my love and get well soon wishes. As for Beggy she can duck right off, she had her teef done so she can blame that for the anorexia!!
MY OPINIONS, DONT SHOOT ME!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Aww she's bought the same ice skate decorations as Hinch so they can be matchy matchy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Someone's just sent me a picture of the HUGE balls they got." TMI Becks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More tat.
More robotic speak.
More only a bowl of high fibre cereal as the days food.
More desperately boring content.
More tit shopping she doesn't need.

She's so bleeping dull

Reactions: 11
Her legs are scary thin. My legs are probably the size of three or four of hers and I'm not a that overweight
I know she’s lost so much weight clear to see from her pics. It’s a shame really as she’s clearly not eating again.

Reactions: 5
I have to agree @Bestlife@60 she knows exactly what she is doing.
I used to feel sorry for her, but I now know better. She loves attention, she loves the mirrors in her home, she loves to be in front of the camera.
She will do ANYTHING for attention, all these procedures she is having done is for attention. The clothes she wears, the food she eats, the amount of tat she buys, all of it is for attention.
No one else can help Beggy apart from herself and she doesn't see a problem with it so let her get on with it.
She is an attention seeking Instagram bleep, who would sell her soul to the devil for the right price.
My sympathy will go to the people who are struggling with real issues, like some of you ladies on here. Those with physical health problems, financial stress, mental health, mourning loved ones etc, not someone who is desperate for followers, likes and validation from strangers on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Shoe zone 🤣😂🤣
I live not far from Tony almonds and can confirm it’s a tat shop, but it’s a family run tat shop. I’ve just seen on there stories Someone asking could they travel 4 &1/2 hours to go there. I really wouldn’t bother it’s crap you would be extremely disappointed 🤦🏼‍♀️
Lmao they do though 🤣🤣🤣

what 4 1/2 hours to go there for what exactly haha OMG some people on insta really are sad individuals, sad they they think traveling that far will get them in the tony almond click 🤷🏻‍♀️

‘Boring bits’ from home bargains she says,
Well one you have a car to get there, more new tat clothes your wearing there, new eyelashes, think yourself bloody lucky you can go out and do these things as ‘boring’ as you say it is!! 🧐

Although we are going to look at a car tomorrow, paid all by us by working hard!!! 😋 she makes my blood boil!!!

Reactions: 9
We don’t actually know how she looks to be honest, she filters the duck out of her photos!
she knows exactly what she’s doing and exactly how she looks. She is an attention seeker, a sick attention seeker. She’s been through all this before! Her family and friends are probably sick to death trying to talk to and reason with her! She loves attention, any kind of attention. Save your concerns and sympathy for someone who needs it. Those that are suffering through no fault of their own. There are a few on here that have my love and get well soon wishes. As for Beggy she can duck right off, she had her teef done so she can blame that for the anorexia!!
MY OPINIONS, DONT SHOOT ME!
I have to agree @Bestlife@60 she knows exactly what she is doing.
I used to feel sorry for her, but I now know better. She loves attention, she loves the mirrors in her home, she loves to be in front of the camera.
She will do ANYTHING for attention, all these procedures she is having done is for attention. The clothes she wears, the food she eats, the amount of tat she buys, all of it is for attention.
No one else can help Beggy apart from herself and she doesn't see a problem with it so let her get on with it.
She is an attention seeking Instagram bleep, who would sell her soul to the devil for the right price.
My sympathy will go to the people who are struggling with real issues, like some of you ladies on here. Those with physical health problems, financial stress, mental health, mourning loved ones etc, not someone who is desperate for followers, likes and validation from strangers on the internet.
You know what, you're both right. Also her family don't seem concerned so 🤷🤷 Thinking about it, if Instagram didn't exist I doubt she'd do/buy half of what she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The sucking noises and touching the teeth all the time remind me of my dear little Nan, who would make the same noise and push on her teeth like that if she’d used a different denture glue and not her trusted one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is absolutely buzzing to be able to brag about the tiny amount of food she is consuming everyday

• Sad
Dolly is so bloody cute!! Poor dog, having to put up with her and screeching all day 😩

Reactions: 8
It would make a nice gift for someone? Christ if I got that as a gift I’d be considering My friend choices!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.