Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being that addicted to Instagram that you tell people you’re leaving your house in half an hour, no one needs to know that boring tit 😴 she is running late but still has to do stories and an boomerang 😩😩🆘🆘😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Urgh, all those stray hairs over that black jumper.... 🤢 I hate stuff like that, that's why I do my hair BEFORE putting on my top. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Maybe they are all so self absorbed they can't see what's going on around them which is why her family haven't noticed Becky is on some sort of decline! She couldn't talk because she had a room full basically. So does she hide her insta habits?

If your late stay off the gram! Being an "influencer" doesn't mean you need to live on Insta! Priorities Becky!!

Reactions: 8
I've got to be out of the door 4 minutes go, so I'll video myself curling my hair and i'll add a kiss to the end of the stories too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just seen a post from tonyalmond or whatever it's called showing people's Christmas Trees and Becky's wasn't one of them haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if anyone remembers a few years ago a video of a girl curling her hair and she leaves the curler in too long and it burns off? I genuinely thought that was going to happen this morning she held it on so long 😂 still looked shite. The amount of hair on her is 🤢 and I am someone who actually has very thick hair that falls out everywhere - I couldn’t go out like that. I do my hair whether I’m drying or straightening etc without a top ok for that reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does she look like today in that black sack and coat with her ‘Dawn’ hair!

Reactions: 1
I've got to be out of the door 4 minutes go, so I'll video myself curling my hair and i'll add a kiss to the end of the stories too.
If I've got 4 minutes to leave the house, I'm spending that time making sure I've got everything, checking the doors are locked and saying goodbye to the dogs - tit to filming a message for nobody's! 🙄 😂

What does she look like today in that black sack and coat with her ‘Dawn’ hair!
It emphasises just how skinny and ill she looks, tbh.... 😱

Reactions: 3
Well she fucked up opening the unstoppables box because she went in all heavy handed couldn’t wait a minute because it’s free

And those brushes fml who needs that many! Another room is going to be re decorated any day now! Plus labelling it PR is not declaring it correctly

Reactions: 8
Dear mink, lenor and other bleeping company that’ll listen I have 90k followers (bots) if you gift me some of your items I’ll advertise them on my stories for free!
off you duck, not a cleaning account but accepts all cleaning freebies. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 9
I've unfollowed her! She is too much for me now. Can't handle her Beggy attitude anymore!!
Its world mental health day so I've done something for my mental health

These companies should actually be ashamed of themselves when they have no idea who they are sending their products too! She does nothing for brand representation

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well she fucked up opening the unstoppables box because she went in all heavy handed couldn’t wait a minute because it’s free

And those brushes fml who needs that many! Another room is going to be re decorated any day now! Plus labelling it PR is not declaring it correctly
I just came on to say exactly the same! Just watched Greedy’s story & saw she did it properly! Just desperate to rip it open! twit!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They way she’s throwing around all those decorating brushes etc. She’s so disrespectful!! Doesn’t deserve anything! She boils my piss 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Between her and Minky, they've really peed me off today. I lost my brother this week, I'm the only family left so am having to sort out and pay for everything. It makes me mad when companies gift so much to so called bloody influencers yet we're expected to pay considerable amounts for their goods. Well Minky you can sod off, I'm off to bin anything Minkified! I wish I could do 'boring' shopping like Beggy rather than plan a cremation!
I’m so sorry for your loss, I hope you have some support, we are all here for you 💞

How did Lenor get her address? She said “this is what happens when companies have your address”. Well all sorts of companies have my address but they don’t just send random gifts without a word! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂 she’s watching the home edit. Not even the home edit could help In her ram packed tit hole

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂 she’s watching the home edit. Not even the home edit could help In her ram packed tit hole
Nicky from westhome Has been watching it and organising all her rooms Becky needs to have an original idea of her own

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.