Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 22 hours is minimum that she needs to wear them . She’s “ trying to prove Jason wrong”. So even her husband doesn’t for one minute believe she’s going to see it through. Just imagining her going out for food and having to take them out and put them back in😬. Can’t see her doing it at the table as she’s far too self conscious. So everyone will think she’s got a runny tummy up and down to the toilet. Also given the extent to which she drinks no doubt she will be too sozzled on occasion to either a) remember to pack them away in the specific box or b) forget to put them back in after a night on the juice and collapse into bed without them. Should have got clear braces as at least they stay in place. I just feel this is going to be another act in haste repent at leisure along with those ball bushes she got and the shed which will I’m sure be damp as a bog now given how weathers been the last few days. Her staying power for anything is dreadful. I’m not a betting person but I’d happily bet 4K she won’t see the procedure out.

Reactions: 11
4K isn’t a “standard”’price for it. It’s bespoke to what you need doing. Her tombstone teeth are manky which is why it’s costing so much. My friend has just had hers done and paid £2300 for it and she has a slight turn on a couple of her teeth. She just wants everyone to know what she’s paid and how rich she is now she doesn’t have to pay for school uniform 🥱

What was their reply? I am intrigued.....
I’ll post the reply!

Seeing as they have deleted the picture off their stories I got the screen shot 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣
They read the last message but didn’t reply... absolute twats reposting a picture like that when we’re on the verge of a massive second wave, and they have the audacity to try and defend it 🤯🤯🤯

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ll post the reply!

Seeing as they have deleted the picture off their stories I got the screen shot 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣
They read the last message but didn’t reply... absolute twats reposting a picture like that when we’re on the verge of a massive second wave, and they have the audacity to try and defend it 🤯🤯🤯
They’re right in what they say . Patients wear mask when walk into the practice but obviously have to take it off to have the treatment. I’m a stickler for covid rules but I have to let you know that they weren’t doing anything wrong in this photo. Both dentist and dental nurse wearing masks . There’s nothing against the law going on here. Given people’s anxiety levels are heightened it was a bit stupid of all concerned to do a photo in such close proximity however all above board. Sorry

Reactions: 4
They’re right in what they say . Patients wear mask when walk into the practice but obviously have to take it off to have the treatment. I’m a stickler for covid rules but I have to let you know that they weren’t doing anything wrong in this photo. Both dentist and dental nurse wearing masks . There’s nothing against the law going on here. Given people’s anxiety levels are heightened it was a bit stupid of all concerned to do a photo in such close proximity however all above board. Sorry
She’s meant to put her mask back on after treatment my son has been to the orthodontist during this time and only has the mask off while having his braces emotes and retainers fitted. There is also NO social distancing.
masks are to be worn in all communal area’s.
Stairwells, hallways, corner shop. Not as and when chosen. They are breaking Covid rules but being huddled together for a picture, and Becky NOT having g any procedure done so should be wearing a mask.

Reactions: 10
Yes!! I was literally coming on to say the same thing. Where is Phoebe because if my MIL got baubles for my husband and child and I was left out I would be fuming..haha!!
I thought Mack and Phoebe had split up.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t eat anyway.......
no teeth ache a little?
I thought that just now "you don't eat much anyway" 😂 but I think she snacks a lot judging by all the sweeets and chocolates she buys for them all! 🙄

Reactions: 1
Believe me talking about her damn teeth is much better than her bleeping shaky Christmas countdown from the egg chair 🤷‍♀️

Also I wish she stop all the talk about her damn teeth I swear thats all she is going to talk about for the next god knows how many months 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'll be 4 stone by the end of this shite, if Covid doesn't get her, obviously 🙄 sad☹

Reactions: 2
She said she was making something to eat cos she hasn't eaten all day...then has a salad with a slice of pizza. She can't live in just that in a day surely?!
I'm having a root canal tomorrow and still plan on eating lots😉

Taken some pills... for a brace? I had train tracks as a teenager and just got on with it. Doesn’t hurt enough to need pills ffs

part of me suspects she has got this invisalign in order to have an excuse to eat less....
Did anyone notice how she said she hadn't eaten today and it was 4pm when she did that story....and when she storied saying she was eating, she had the camera pointing higher so nobody could see

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.