Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t with this woman anymore! What the hell did she expect they are moving her teeth so it will hurt! Wait until she gets to the stage where they really hurt then no one will hear the end of it. Try having them for 6 years as a teenager with thick wire and a crap load of metal that rubs your mouth sore! Absolute tit face! She won’t keep up with them she can’t hack it, I can’t stand the sympathy vote for today, it’s something YOU opted to do to yourself! Moron 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just can’t with this woman anymore! What the hell did she expect they are moving her teeth so it will hurt! Wait until she gets to the stage where they really hurt then no one will hear the end of it. Try having them for 6 years as a teenager with thick wire and a crap load of metal that rubs your mouth sore! Absolute tit face! She won’t keep up with them she can’t hack it, I can’t stand the sympathy vote for today, it’s something YOU opted to do to yourself! Moron 🤦‍♀️
Yes! and you needed to use the wax to stop them ripping the inside of your mouth but the wax never stayed on 😂.

She's taking it easy today bless her.

Reactions: 6
She’s meant to put her mask back on after treatment my son has been to the orthodontist during this time and only has the mask off while having his braces emotes and retainers fitted. There is also NO social distancing.
masks are to be worn in all communal area’s.
Stairwells, hallways, corner shop. Not as and when chosen. They are breaking Covid rules but being huddled together for a picture, and Becky NOT having g any procedure done so should be wearing a mask.
I agree. I have to stand in the doorway while my child gets the fixed braces tightened. They have to put the mask on before they leave the chair. Issue is no social distancing. When I’ve been out I’ve not been that close to friends !

Reactions: 5
I agree. I have to stand in the doorway while my child gets the fixed braces tightened. They have to put the mask on before they leave the chair. Issue is no social distancing. When I’ve been out I’ve not been that close to friends !
Exactly!
I’m not allowed in at all, have to take him and wait outside. Mask is only off for the tightening etc then straight back on. It worse as she’s constantly broken rules throughout the lockdown and now this when we’re headed towards another lockdown.
could understand if I was kicking off majorly about or reporting the practice but I’ve not just pointed out the mask and lack of social distancing.

Reactions: 1
can you remember the red wax stuff they gave you to put on the ‘sharp’ bits to stop it rubbing on the inside of your mouth? It reminded me of the babybel wax, horrible stuff, didn’t work at all 🤣🤣 they were horrible times but they did work and I’m pleased I had it done! The first meal after they were taken out was heavenly!! The only good thing about it was I got to have a few hours out of school for my appointments as the orthodontist was miles away!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she’d have gone for poor mans veneers ie. composites . Maybe that’s next if she throws towel in. I also think beggy has a discount on the Invisalign for mentioning it on her page. I know many places will do that. And in my experience she’s not always transparent with her gifts and ads . I honestly don’t get why women of a certain age want to be messing on with teeth like this. Maybe as I’ve got perfect teeth myself . Comes from having a husband who’s a dentist

Reactions: 2
Ohh yes I remember that stuff! No matter how hard you tried it wouldn’t stick on 😂 I used to just get on with it have the soup diet for half a week then I was good to eat normally again
Yes! and you needed to use the wax to stop them ripping the inside of your mouth but the wax never stayed on 😂.

She's taking it easy today bless her.
can you remember the red wax stuff they gave you to put on the ‘sharp’ bits to stop it rubbing on the inside of your mouth? It reminded me of the babybel wax, horrible stuff, didn’t work at all 🤣🤣 they were horrible times but they did work and I’m pleased I had it done! The first meal after they were taken out was heavenly!! The only good thing about it was I got to have a few hours out of school for my appointments as the orthodontist was miles away!
So true 😂 best part was getting out of school was for the appointments! That wax was awful stuff!

Reactions: 3
God can someone please tell that woman that the worse sensiTive has a T in it!!! Cue stories for the next few months of her usual morning “cuppa tea” routine, countdown to Christmas and her mouth gaping open whilst she prods her dirty teeth and complains they are “sensa-iv”. What did she expect? It is supposed to be sensitive and hurt Becky, it is moving your teeth! If you couldn’t feel anything then it wouldn’t be doing it’s job. I bet she only lasts a few weeks and she will take them out just like the hair extensions!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She is a tip end. A fairy she can't take pain ,bleeping useless,braces wearers rolling their eyeballs in to the back of their heads this morning listening to this gran go on,bleeping hell god help us that had wires tightened then had to go and do GCSEs or that get their fitting and then have to go back to work!!! Also does she just tit money,wtaf. One meal yesterday,she needs to grow up mentally,she's overaged outside and underaged inside 🤯🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she will last a week 👍🏼 She couldn’t cope with a bad back from building her shed, so she won’t manage with tooth ache and mouth ache! I wouldn’t be surprised if she phones in sick because of the pain...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.