Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s said she’s going to have the fixed retained instead of removable one, I have fixed but still have to use removable one every few nights to sleep in and if I don’t I can feel how tight it is when I put them back in, I used the fixed brace for 6 months due to one slight overlapping so if she doesn’t follow it correctly and assumes the fixed retainer is the last thing to do , her teeth will deffo move

Reactions: 5
I hate the dentist/ have a genuine phobia. All this talk of teeth is making me very queasy. 🥴

Reactions: 11
4000!!! Say what. She definitely a secret millionaire all the money she has and all the things she buys big and small money to burn this woman

Also I wish she stop all the talk about her damn teeth I swear thats all she is going to talk about for the next god knows how many months 🤯

Reactions: 7
Must be close to 10k by the time she’s finished this, had her fixed one fitted, whitened her teeth and then changed her fillings

Reactions: 3
Fuxsake, I doubt they have that much equity on their shed of all sheds! The spending is utterly obscene, even the fucken Queen doesn't spend daily like begster or at least she doesn't Instagram it.
Her spending doesn’t bother me. It’s more her wastefulness . No one needs more than 5 pairs of jeans. She’s trailer park. Wouldn’t let it bother you.

Reactions: 13
Must be close to 10k by the time she’s finished this, had her fixed one fitted, whitened her teeth and then changed her fillings
I reckoned 8 to 10k too. I'm afraid our Begster has unrelatably fucked herself relatable wise on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Once she’s done with the Invisalign she’ll be sorting her BFG ears out!
4E4D8EE5-1BC6-48AE-97BD-FCB096662BDB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Once she’s done with the Invisalign she’ll be sorting her BFG ears out!View attachment 266350
True. Depends if enough posts point out her ears. Enough posts on here mentioned her teeth and just like that the teeth are getting sorted. Irony is, she gives all these laments about how young girls should be happy in themselves blah blah blah....then spends copious amounts of money changing herself. Begster the Bizarre 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A boowboow for everyone..... where’s Pheobe then?
Yes!! I was literally coming on to say the same thing. Where is Phoebe because if my MIL got baubles for my husband and child and I was left out I would be fuming..haha!!

Off the subject little nosey at only those I follow which is small. Blossomingbird gifted fairfax&favour Boots 300 plus a pair She has 19.3 k followers. The farmers wife she has a pair of ankle boots. At 200 plus a pair she has. 18.2 followers Yet our begs has supposedly 94.4 k followers. What do you get begs. Sweat FA . YET potentially you could reach how many people . Just goes to show. What people think of you . Beggy these guys are in Norfolk not far from you. Beggy. Wow imagine what you could have done for these guys . Being very local .
Someone on the gram with 21.k got a free £300 mirror like Begs!

£4k on the braces ! She doesn’t earn that in 6 months 🤣

This is going to be cracking for her eating issues. I give it 3 weeks max

Reactions: 6
I’ve emailed the dental practice about the photo she took. bleeping tit.
Hahaha me too I got right salty reply, but I’ve noticed they have take the photo down off their stories 🤣🤣🤣

My god the bacteria she must have on her fingers and she keeps touching her teeth with them.
She seriously makes me wanna gag.
Then no doubt going into shops touching everything after her fingers have been fingering her teeth 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
4K isn’t a “standard”’price for it. It’s bespoke to what you need doing. Her tombstone teeth are manky which is why it’s costing so much. My friend has just had hers done and paid £2300 for it and she has a slight turn on a couple of her teeth. She just wants everyone to know what she’s paid and how rich she is now she doesn’t have to pay for school uniform 🥱

Hahaha me too I got right salty reply, but I’ve noticed they have take the photo down off their stories 🤣🤣🤣

Then no doubt going into shops touching everything after her fingers have been fingering her teeth 🤢🤢🤢
What was their reply? I am intrigued.....

Sorry if its been said already haven’t read through but i just had to nip in and say she’s paid alot of money to look like janet street porter

• Haha
My Invisalign were £3200 - maybe cheaper Cos I’m up north.
Her teeth are worse than mine and I was on the most advanced treatment.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.