Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t watch her this morning it’s making me so mad!! 😡 YOU chose to do this so get on with it, if your mouth is sore then chatting tit on Instagram won’t help. Put your bloody phone down for once!! No-one wants to hear the stupid noises you are making!
I’m sorry everyone, but I lost my Dad earlier this year, and my amazing uncle died last night, I cannot listen to her moaning on about something she chose. I will keep up by seeing your posts here, because if I hear her moaning once more, I might drive to her town and yell at her!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She is a tip end. A fairy she can't take pain ,bleeping useless,braces wearers rolling their eyeballs in to the back of their heads this morning listening to this gran go on,bleeping hell god help us that had wires tightened then had to go and do GCSEs or that get their fitting and then have to go back to work!!! Also does she just tit money,wtaf. One meal yesterday,she needs to grow up mentally,she's overaged outside and underaged inside 🤯🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She really is like a child it’s very odd.

Reactions: 2
I just can’t watch her this morning it’s making me so mad!! 😡 YOU chose to do this so get on with it, if your mouth is sore then chatting tit on Instagram won’t help. Put your bloody phone down for once!! No-one wants to hear the stupid noises you are making!
I’m sorry everyone, but I lost my Dad earlier this year, and my amazing uncle died last night, I cannot listen to her moaning on about something she chose. I will keep up by seeing your posts here, because if I hear her moaning once more, I might drive to her town and yell at her!!
Sorry for your loses. ♥
It's ridiculous how much she's moaning about something she chose to do. I follow an Mua that had them fitted and she said they were uncomfortable the first couple of days then fine, however she was prepared for this as she'd looked into it properly. Becky should have done more research

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So sorry for your loss @Mumof3 ❤

She is so annoying, so many people are going through so much, even more so this year with everything that has happened, yet she is bleating on about tooth/mouth pain brought on by wanting a vanity procedure done.
The hair, the brows, the lashes, the botox, the teeth, all for someone who tells their followers how they shouldn't use filters & they should be themselves & not strive for perfection yet she is spending thousands of pounds on wanting to look the part all for the gram.

How hypocritical can one woman be?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh no.... I'm so sorry to read this, I can't imagine how you're feeling. 😞 Honestly, if she opts to put herself in this pain and discomfort, it's HER doing, stupid cow!

Sending you a hug 🤗♥

Well, on the bright side.... I don't think she's mentioned Christmas for 2 days! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I found her more annoying that usual this morning. Didn't watch the rest as she is so pathetic.

She won't carry on with the braces. Pressure is normal, its needed to move your teeth 🙈🙈 but it's like she doesn't understand that!

She is very false! But goes on about real she is but she is far from real! I do feel those rants she has about fake on insta is born out of jealousy. Funny how it was the day a certain book was released that she decided to have a bit of a rant...just a thought

It's been such a horrible year for alot of people. It's been a year of loss for most, of income, their businesses and jobs and unfortunately loved ones.

Mumof3 I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad and Uncle ❤ I lost my Dad earlier this year too. It's so hard to listen to somebody bleating on about something so superficial as their appearance by claiming they are so real when people in the world are hurting right now xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If this is what she's like after having some not so invisible braces I dread to think how pathetic she was giving birth 🙄 I can't help but feel like this could also get her hooked on pain, she was taking codeine for a bit of back ache just a few weeks ago

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion - while Beckys thinking out the box Jaysuns hanging round the docks

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder why she didnt have braces back in the day! Everyone in my class had braces and she's only 6 years older then me. We used to get the rubber band things in different colours to make them more fun. I remember at one point everyone having yellow and blue for leeds United.. anyway I'm taking a bet she won't last the week before she gives up..

If this is what she's like after having some not so invisible braces I dread to think how pathetic she was giving birth 🙄 I can't help but feel like this could also get her hooked on pain, she was taking codeine for a bit of back ache just a few weeks ago
How the hell did she give birth twice?

Sending you best wishes @Mumof3

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So she even comes on to say she’s not going to talk for a while, just not pick your phone up and not talk!

Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry to read about your dad & uncle. She really has no idea of the real world. Either that or she’s devoid of all empathy.
take care of yourself.... and never apologise for grief. xx

• Heart
I wonder why she didnt have braces back in the day! Everyone in my class had braces and she's only 6 years older then me. We used to get the rubber band things in different colours to make them more fun. I remember at one point everyone having yellow and blue for leeds United.. anyway I'm taking a bet she won't last the week before she gives up..
I had braces when I was 12 and my orthodontist was in Cardiff, so going there was a trek as it was a train them taxi, but they did a good job. 😊 I'm sure I had a turquoise rubber band, and I quite liked it. Remember having this cookie dough stuff, too, on the braces, for whatever reason, that tastes niceeeee! 😂 Yes it was hard, painful and I ached a lot, but you've just got to get on with it, especially as you've chosen to as an ADULT. 🙄

BEGGY, TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND STFU! 🙄😂

Praise the lord no fukin countdown. Mind you I’d rather that I think than listen to the moaning cow suck the spit from her teeth and complain that they hurt. tit I’ve had 2 kids that had train tracks, eldest had 3 years worth of orthodontics and he never moaned as bad as she has, he needed to go through 3 different types of brace, 8 teeth removed because of over crowding and he said they hurt a couple of times, and she’s done nothing but whine since she’s walked out of the clinic.
I give it till she’s finished the first course of braces that she brought home, so what’s that 5 weeks!!! Even MR E doesn’t think she will stick at it

She is pathetic, absolutely pathetic.
I don't even know what else to say apart from...She's pathetic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So very sorry for your losses.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What is that spitty clicking noise she's making ffs!? Baggy sounds like she's trying to communicate with bleeping flipper 😂🐬

It's making me want to throw up 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.