Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t kiss my cat, or even if I had a dog I couldn’t let it lick my face or kisses, I mean they lick they’re own arseholes for crying out loud 😂😂 not to mention my cats breath bleeping stinks 😷 😂
I was thinking the same plus dolly was having her anal glands done the other day 🤢 no thanks

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Omfg what was that sound she made after says about the bin storage that she’s having it for cushions or Christmas!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 she sounds like she’s having a bleeping orgasm for a second or two!! 😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Omfg what was that sound she made after says about the bin storage that she’s having it for cushions or Christmas!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 she sounds like she’s having a bleeping orgasm for a second or two!! 😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking the same lol

Poor Jason if that's the case

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Since when do any of us spend £100+ on a school bag

I bet Brooke's was near this in price. Like Mother like daughter with their self esteem - validated by goods.

When she was describing the "bin" all I could think of was those industrial bins that are chained to lampposts by Councils.

Reactions: 5
Whose waiting for her to realise it ain’t bloody water tight and she has soggy cushions in the morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet Brooke's was near this in price. Like Mother like daughter with their self esteem - validated by goods.

When she was describing the "bin" all I could think of was those industrial bins that are chained to lampposts by Councils.
Biffa bin? 🤣🤣 put her in it and lock it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping hell just gone back on insta and seen the dancing stories! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂 dont think strictly will be contacting you any time soon beggy! You know, with you being so close to jac Jossa you’re surely classed as a celeb! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
In one year she has taken over 2 bedrooms, a loft, a cupboard under the stairs, room under her bed, her downstairs coat cupboard, a cedar room, a shed, a garage, a summer house & and now a storage unit.

I have a garage, a shed & a walk in cupboard that only houses my vacuum 😂
My home is very minimalistic, I just couldn't live like that.
How does she cope? How does she know where everything is? The mind boggles 🤯

P.S Nearly forgot about the extra kitchen cupboards she needed to cram more of her shite in.
She is a raving lunatic!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The rugs in B&Q were down by the cushions & rugs!! I’d never have guessed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
In one year she has taken over 2 bedrooms, a loft, a cupboard under the stairs, room under her bed, her downstairs coat cupboard, a cedar room, a shed, a garage, a summer house & and now a storage unit.

P.S Nearly forgot about the extra kitchen cupboards she needed to cram more of her shite in.
And the little corner bit of the kitchen 🙈

• Haha
I don’t know why, but when she said about cooking dinner, chicken, wedges I was waiting for her to say coleslaw. I had visions of the moment on gavin & Stacey “Dor wheres the salad” & someone shouting “oh Becky where’s the coleslaw”!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She doesn't and that's why she has multiples of things 🙈

Reactions: 3
I want to knock this elderly woman out. I am a sen teacher. I am in isolation Cos Covid is rife in schools despite what Boris says. My mother has had a operation. My grandfather has broken his hip. I can see neither of them because of isolation and local lockdowns. I have had to pass all my lessons to my TA who is paid a pittance to keep my class running. I teach 3 zoom lessons a day. And her issue is that her tumble dryer might not work??!? My class have kicked off because they’ve had 10’different staff this week to keep them in school. I have to teach, organise planning, and sort resources for if/when we shut schools again. She is useless, produces nothing for society and her contribution is that she doesn’t have to pay for uniform anymore. duck clean off 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I want to knock this elderly woman out. I am a sen teacher. I am in isolation Cos Covid is rife in schools despite what Boris says. My mother has had a operation. My grandfather has broken his hip. I can see neither of them because of isolation and local lockdowns. I have had to pass all my lessons to my TA who is paid a pittance to keep my class running. I teach 3 zoom lessons a day. And her issue is that her tumble dryer might not work??!? My class have kicked off because they’ve had 10’different staff this week to keep them in school. I have to teach, organise planning, and sort resources for if/when we shut schools again. She is useless, produces nothing for society and her contribution is that she doesn’t have to pay for uniform anymore. duck clean off 😡
Totally off topic but thank you from a sen mum for doing the job you do, without people like you our children would slip through the net and be invisible again, you are amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Of that there is no doubt. More to be pitied for sure. Bankruptcy looms large on the horizon.

She’s on one this morning! A lot of people can’t afford the luxury of tumble dryer, some have to save to buy one, and this total bellend goes and just orders one straight away, I like to research before I buy (by research I mean ask my dad 😂 to check his which account) then goes on to brag about the cost (and yes Beggy it is bragging because you didn’t need to tell us the cost) whilst some of us are trying not to think about the cost of Xmas. Don’t know why I still wAtch her because she just fucks me off all the time! 🤷‍♀️
She’s on one this morning! A lot of people can’t afford the luxury of tumble dryer, some have to save to buy one, and this total bellend goes and just orders one straight away, I like to research before I buy (by research I mean ask my dad 😂 to check his which account) then goes on to brag about the cost (and yes Beggy it is bragging because you didn’t need to tell us the cost) whilst some of us are trying not to think about the cost of Xmas. Don’t know why I still wAtch her because she just fucks me off all the time! 🤷‍♀️
Don’t watch her then. I unfollowed her and even if it’s just my 1 following she’s lost it. She’s not real and has totally changed from what she was when I started following her. She’s a narcissistic ugly lying ponce & just looking at her you know her breath stinks of 💩 with all the bile that comes out of her mouth verbally and physically. I couldn’t care less about her car crash life, crappy Netflix series, cheap clothes & dirty fingernails. The thought of her wiping down her kitchen sides with her knickers & cooking a gousto should have made me do it then. Her family won’t stop her because the fact that she’s engaging her sheep into her boring tit rather than making their ears bleed gives them a break. She starved herself before to the point of having tummy surgery & they let that happen so now I think they’re like duck it let’s jump on the bandwagon. Instagram don’t give a shite either, she’ll have a blue tick soon

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.