Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off out then back and then off out again today apparently ... what happened to ‘let’s stay home’ ???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just don’t think Jay sun is that smart to de doing anything exciting at the port 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think he works a lot of hours on decent money. Probably so he can stay out of her way 😖
he’s happy with his (Road ) bike and PS4

Reactions: 10
Ok so the reefffff sell be doing adding one of her many gonks and I don’t mean a family member haha what’s the betting it’s going to resemble the ones people make in the states with the deco mesh.
a lot of the Christmas groups she’s on has a lot of American members and their decorations are amazing! She’ll defo be copying something alone that line 💯
She doesn’t have an original bone in her body this one.

So just incase you didn’t know, it’s Friday and the weather is tit.
Considering she aspires to be an insta influenza she really has a vile moth on her. Yesterday it was bastard this and that and today everything is tit, absolutely vile!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How does she know what she’s doing with her Christmas tree etc already. All I know about Christmas is I’m going to eat and drink everything in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a sad life to live that you have to plan how your Christmas tree is going to look just for content and Instagram likes. My plan is to send my husband up in the loft to get all the decorations down at the beginning of December get my kids to help me put the decorations on tree and then spend 4/5 weeks stopping them from tipping it over and breaking decorations 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do these influencers have to constantly tell us they hope we’re having a nice day? Why? We’re not on holiday or having a day out we’re just hate watching you to entertain ourselves with your fake arse empty lives and your tit filled houses and your absolute beggy attitudes, now stop it, it doesn’t even sound sincere, hope.you.are.all.ok 😡 beggy especially just sounds like a robot, oh and while I’m at it beggy if you make a mistake while talking to us don’t post that story, re fuckin record it you absolute weapon!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a sad life to live that you have to plan how your Christmas tree is going to look just for content and Instagram likes. My plan is to send my husband up in the loft to get all the decorations down at the beginning of December get my kids to help me put the decorations on tree and then spend 4/5 weeks stopping them from tipping it over and breaking decorations 👍

Like most people 😂

Reactions: 1
What a sad life to live that you have to plan how your Christmas tree is going to look just for content and Instagram likes.

To be fair, IF it was a properly run business account then she would have made her Christmas plan a while ago. BUT, professional accounts don't mention it yet. For instance, my shop owner friend does a surprise "big" reveal of her Christmas stock, without advance notice.

Reactions: 3
So you didn’t wear heels to the wedding? Strange.
Shes heard some influencer say they’ve not worn heels this year for dramatic effect and she’s running with it........even though not true

Reactions: 2
I’m getting really peeved with this whole gonk thing.. by calling them that she’s insulting the whole Scandinavian culture. They’re Tomte Christmas gnomes and she’s made me feel like I don’t even want to look at mine this year 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Well..... that's the best I've seen her look since I've been following her from the beginning of lockdown! 👀

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.