Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the summer house was for her cushions? Bloody hell another £125 spent today!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Wow how condescending was that pep talk today.....and she really does believe people aspire to be her doesn't she??🙈

And yes Becky all the bikes have been sold....there's a global pandemic on at the moment (not that you care)....people are using bikes to get around rather than use public transport and families are using them to get out and about because you know places have been closed and clubs etc haven't been able to run. Halford aren't tit..
Its because we don't manufacture much in this county and have to rely on imports.... the global pandemic means that there hasn't been much manufacturing going on and there are delays with transport etc so guess what additional sales and less imports mean low stock.....who would have thought it eh??🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just can’t watch anymore. £200 on a tumble dryer (needs to tell us how much) then £125 on a storage bin?! My little came for Lidl £24.99 kids have broke (buy cheap, buy twice I know) but we have other priorities that £125 could be spent on. She’s all about the price tag!
the mask, I thought Brooke and her gifted some masks a while back?!

Reactions: 3
‘We love being happy’ says literally no one who is actually happy. She oozes loneliness and unhappiness. Fake fake fake

Reactions: 12
See how her voice/mood had changed when she was in Halfords because Jaysun was looking at bike stuff probably in a strop because she’s not interested in anything else but herself, I bet she has a right moan when jaysun wants to spend money, daft bint!

Reactions: 5
I’ve got second hand embarrassment from that dancing Jesus, dance around your kitchen all you want but don’t record yourself and then post it for all to see, my kids would be mortified if I did that 🤣🤣 that’s enough of beggy for me for today I think! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she always say she has excess money because her kids are grown up? She can afford nice handbags because she isn’t buying a school bag. Since when do any of us spend £100+ on a school bag. Uniform can be expensive but again, this still doesn’t tally up to her excess spending, surely? It just irritates me that she always puts the fact people have ‘no money’ or less money down to the fact they have kids.
Dawny or Brookeblessher have told her to use this as her justification and she just fuckin milks it to death . . Like every thing else in her world! 🙄

Christ on a bike, what was that dancing?

Dance like everyone is wondering why you’re dancing like a manic dick! I wonder what a manic dick would look like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What in the redneck rodeo has she taken today to get that high, and she can duck right off with her Christmas tit...so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t kiss my cat, or even if I had a dog I couldn’t let it lick my face or kisses, I mean they lick they’re own arseholes for crying out loud 😂😂 not to mention my cats breath bleeping stinks 😷 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's paid over £100 for a bleeping shed/bin for her cushions? 🤯
That’s what she said the summerhouse was partly for, so she could put the garden cushions in it over the winter. Of course we all knew this wasn’t the case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.