Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman’s IQ must be equivalent to that of a walnut.

She’s going on about people being fake on Instagram, whilst filtering the video 😂 She’s going on about Brooke following celebrities who are fake yet allowed Brooke to get her lips filled a couple of weeks ago at the age of NINETEEN. Those two are the FAKEST of fake! All you need to do is see all the fake designer Brookie wears to know that 🤣 And as for Beggy, well she lives in little fake land where no one can have an honest, genuine opinion.

Once again just in general her rants make no sense and she can never actually get to the point she’s trying to make.

Thick as mince.
Also let her daughter get a boob job at a young age!!! 👀👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I seriously dont think I can watch this car crash waiting to happen any longer, if she were a friend of mine I'd be having a word with her, why the hell hasnt jaysun stepped in, taken her phone away and disabled her instagram account? Watch her burn herself out before Christmas. . This is 1 severely ill woman here 😳

Reactions: 6
OMG she’s winding me up badly this week, more than normal 🤣

But she’s ranting this morning about how fake Instagram is with its filters and edited pics etc, and wishing she could tell girls not to believe all that......AND while she’s ranting she’s using a bloody filter 🤦🏼‍♀️

Gosh Beggy you really are the dimmest of the lot
Came on her to just say this ☝🏻☝🏻
One of her last photo of her on her grid is using that damn filter she uses on stories, hence the line you can on the photo 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Is she really that stupid to get on her soap box about it 🤬 practice what you preach my love! 🤯

Attachments

Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣 it’s too good; her tumble dryer google search. Never mind the fact that she ordered it without doing any research. There’s a tread title in that search somewhere.

Can’t cope with her today 🥴

Does Brooke have fake 👀?
No in fact I think someone posted a while ago a screen shot of one of brookes tweets asking for someone to give her £10k for a boob reduction!

Reactions: 5
The countdown needs to stop 🛑 it’s pissing me off already, don’t get me wrong I love Xmas I’ve even started buying my grandkids Xmas presents only because I’m scared we might get locked down more severely than we already are and the thought of them not having anything off us is awful, but she’s not Mrs Xmas as she like to make out she is it’s all to show off on insta I bet she hates Xmas really, she’s pissed me off again today some people can’t even think about Christmas! Bore off beggy 🙄😡

Reactions: 6
The countdown needs to stop 🛑 it’s pissing me off already, don’t get me wrong I love Xmas I’ve even started buying my grandkids Xmas presents only because I’m scared we might get locked down more severely than we already are and the thought of them not having anything off us is awful, but she’s not Mrs Xmas as she like to make out she is it’s all to show off on insta I bet she hates Xmas really, she’s pissed me off again today some people can’t even think about Christmas! Bore off beggy 🙄😡
For her Christmas is just about the decorating for the content she always starts in a come down before the day has happened because she gets sad about taking her decorations down. I've said it before she hasn't been right since last Christmas whether it's her eating disorder or some other mental health issue there's something not right with her and she needs to get help, with her following she could do so much good and educate young people on eating disorders and mental health but I feel like she's just one giant trigger for so many.

Reactions: 8
Thank god she has blocked me because after reading about her ramblings on this morning I would have threw my phone at the wall watching it!! She is so deluded the soft cow....talks shite constantly!!!

• Haha
.....And another garden shed for cushions.

is it a garden or a shanty town 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is being particularly annoying today!! I wish she’d put her phone down, she’s so borrrring

Reactions: 9
Why does she always say she has excess money because her kids are grown up? She can afford nice handbags because she isn’t buying a school bag. Since when do any of us spend £100+ on a school bag. Uniform can be expensive but again, this still doesn’t tally up to her excess spending, surely? It just irritates me that she always puts the fact people have ‘no money’ or less money down to the fact they have kids.

Reactions: 21
Just because you have the money doesn’t mean you should buy everything you want.

looking forward to seeing her on hoarders in a year or so

Reactions: 12
wishing she could tell girls not to believe all that

Start with your own daughter's self belief, self worth. Brookieblessher seems to be validated by a purchase, a filter and fillers. Brooke is also "selling" her fake perfection to her followers???? Again, pot, kettle, black.

🤣🤣🤣 it’s too good; her tumble dryer google search. Never mind the fact that she ordered it without doing any research. There’s a tread title in that search somewhere.

Can’t cope with her today 🥴

Does Brooke have fake 👀?

No, I think she said she wanted a reduction.

Reactions: 5
‘I can spend my money on a handbag’

what money? You literally earn minimum wage and don’t work full time!!!!
She’s one of them who purposely stays under the tax threshold so they don’t pay any. She’s paying zero tax, zero contribution to society. My guess is that when the kids were kids, they received tax credits and she thought that was ‘her money’ too.

get a proper job and contribute to the society you live in.

I think couples should pay tax as couples, for this very reason. Double the tax threshold for a couple, which means she would pay tax on her earnings (as they’d be added together) rather than choosing to not work full time. A single adult household should then be able to earn that same amount before paying any tax.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s such a hypocrite!!!

Appalled at people using filters she says....using a filter, Fake eyelashes, eyebrows her daughter getting fillers
People are fake/have fake homes she says... literally buying all the clothes, all the sheds for content.
She follows 4 celebrities...... these are reality tv people not what id call celebs
What’s her obsession with Jac jossa?
Stop saying bollocks- I’ve just watched this and my child is in the room. Couldn’t turn it down in time!!

Honestly she needs to listen to herself she is absolutely deluded if she cannot see she is everything she described!!

Reactions: 10
She's paid over £100 for a bleeping shed/bin for her cushions? 🤯
What a brag 😂

Good lord what was weird pant she made when she said she’s having the bin for Christmas, creepy little fker.

Good luck trying to speak to AOL. Daft bint. All I heard during all those stories were numerous errors. I found myself correcting her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.