Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey. What a load of projection this morning. I also think she’s in the grip of her ED, for sure.

Reactions: 12
Her rant this morning about people using filters and staging photos.....am I on drugs or does she not filter the duck out of her photos.

BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ALIVE!!
Came on to say the same, what a hypocritical bleep! She’s the biggest fake on Insta 🤬

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh god!! The rant about the kids being all grown up again! Why does she repeat herself so often!!

She’s either sat with her head on one side or that haircut ain’t level!! She’s really bugging me this morning! Can you tell 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe she is trying to educate her followers about not using filters and being happy and just do you when she is sat there with a filter on as she talks about not using one !!!!

Reactions: 15
This woman’s IQ must be equivalent to that of a walnut.

She’s going on about people being fake on Instagram, whilst filtering the video 😂 She’s going on about Brooke following celebrities who are fake yet allowed Brooke to get her lips filled a couple of weeks ago at the age of NINETEEN. Those two are the FAKEST of fake! All you need to do is see all the fake designer Brookie wears to know that 🤣 And as for Beggy, well she lives in little fake land where no one can have an honest, genuine opinion.

Once again just in general her rants make no sense and she can never actually get to the point she’s trying to make.

Thick as mince.
And here we go ! No paying for school trips anymore so can buy what she likes ? She works about 5 hours a week ? Does she not realise she sounds as thick as tit ! Begs love ! You’re not rich ! 🤣 why does she make out she’s loaded and is living the dream life?

Your kids work full time , but you don’t !!

Be real , insta is fake ? Saying this with a filter on ? Fake eyelashes, drawn on eyebrows! Sod off you old bag.

She lives in an utter dream world. Grown women, watching Christmas films in September - ALONE! She only has complete strangers for company on Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh shut the fk up. I don’t compare my life to yours, ok? Now someone please take her soddin batteries out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

Just a recap for anyone that hasn't seen her stories yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When’s Matt the electrician coming again? Was it Thursday? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She talks about not comparing yourself to others and people on Instagram but constantly copies peoples ideas off Instagram!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's talking to herself and herself alone-it's ok to be yourself it's ok to also be self aware,it's better to be both or I don't know you could be described as a NARCISSIST 🙄

Reactions: 7
How the duck has Freddie Flintoff’s Bulimia documentary gone onto this old crow banging on about how her kids are older now so she has more money spare YET AGAIN? It’s always ME ME ME ME ME ME.

She couldn’t give two shits about that poor mans battles. In fact it’s an insult she would even compare herself to him, at least he’s achieved something in his life rather than sticking tit sweets onto a polystyrene cone for 90k strangers to watch!

Also, that’s not the case is it Beggs because you still pay for Princess Brookie’s car, insurance, phone and probably her pissing fake lips 😂

Reactions: 18
So she has warned people about her thinspiration when she was in the grips of her eating disorder. She knows she has followers with eating disorders.....so goes ahead and posts the picture to show people. Talk about bleeping triggering people

Reactions: 11
Having a early lunch and almost spat my soup out, where do we start with this stupid duck this morning.

First of all she's one of the fakest people I've seen on Facebook, she's forever copying other peoples content, has fake lashes, fake uneven browns, had botox, up until the other day had fake hair and filters the duck out of every picture she posts and every story has a filter on. Her daughter has even had her lips done, her daughter will have seen her striving for perfection and thinks some things are normal.

Second "I only follow 4 PROPER celebrities" then reels off reality stars.

Third the chocolate orange 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve seen all the dots and can’t bring myself to watch her today. She did her Christmas countdown and that was enough for me.

Reactions: 5
Her rant this morning about people using filters and staging photos.....am I on drugs or does she not filter the duck out of her photos.

BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ALIVE!!
I gasped a bit at that, the women is seriously deluded! 😡

‘I was on Instagram at work’ - sums it up eh.
How is she even allowed? 😡 And urgh, touching her phone after (probably not) washing or sanitising her hands, think of all the bugs on those grotty 2 pences! 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.