Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always make everything about ger!! Selfish cow!!
Because she's a narcissist and thats what narcissists do unfortunately.

Another trait of a narcissist is they never accept that they are a narcissist.

Ooh how many times can I say narcissist in one sentence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really don’t get the island.......the end has handles to open but so does the door on the left side? Does it open and it’s all open space? Looks tit

Reactions: 4
If she's struggling again and abusing laxatives again then it'll explain why she goes off to loads of different shops almost every day, they'll only sell you 2 boxes in a shop at a time 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just an idea and I could be completely wrong
Exactly my thoughts !!!

Reactions: 3
After just watching Beggy’s inst tv on her eating/laxative disorder from a few years ago, I can’t believe how different she talks now. She has such a strong accent in the video but no talks slower to sound better, where as really she makes herself sound worse!
Fake Fake Fake

Reactions: 3
How long does it take to trial to be a hairdresser.....she's been doing it since she left school.....
my daughter started her level 2 training in sept 2018 and was supposed to take her final exam in March but due to COVID she only took it about a week ago, so I’d say normally about 18 months.

Reactions: 1
Because she's a narcissist and thats what narcissists do unfortunately.

Another trait of a narcissist is they never accept that they are a narcissist.

Ooh how many times can I say narcissist in one sentence 😂
Where did you train in diagnosing personality disorders?

Ah, I jest, just need to be careful banding that term about. No doubt she has tendencies though.

Reactions: 2
Where did you train in diagnosing personality disorders?

Ah, I jest, just need to be careful banding that term about. No doubt she has tendencies though.
I certainly don't profess to be a professional, but anyone can see from her behaviour she certainly has narcissist tendancies plus I know from personal experience what kind of person they can be.

Reactions: 16
Had a gander on Brookeblessher salons page and duck me sideways, it’s obvious why she’s not qualified yet after training since she was 16. I’m a hairdresser myself and I would a NOT let one of my clients walk out with patchy hair like that 😳
These look like before photos 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she stating that she will only have 2 hours a day to eat and drink? The amount she eats it won't take longer than 5 minutes so that leaves her 1 hour and 55 minutes to sup tea!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.